Reviews for Good Feelings
PeytonSilver chapter 33 . 2/16/2015
UPDATE! PLEEEEAASSEEEE! haha this story is so well written.
Jade chapter 33 . 1/27/2015
This was so good! Please please please finish the story! Or at least add to it
Yukismom chapter 33 . 12/26/2014
Sigh. Please oh please finish this. It's so moving and beautiful. I really hope you find the time and inclination to finish this. I'm definitely a fan!
Sandra chapter 33 . 12/20/2014
I felt privileged getting to reading this :). And I really hope you find the time and motivation to finish this story. It's some great development you've made for the characters and still you stay very true to the essence of the original story. John Hughes would have been proud 3.
caitywalters chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
this is amazing - please please please finish it soon!
SoManyLemons chapter 33 . 10/16/2014
Sigh. So so beautiful. Please give us an ending of some sort. You have elevated the characters and the story to a completely new level. I can't stop thinking about what will happen next. I really hope you will update and maybe even finish soon? Thank you for the story so far. It's amazing.
DoctorWhoObsessed7 chapter 33 . 10/2/2014
I. Love. This. Seriously. I read this whole thing, all 33 chapters in less than a day. I can't believe how much ass your writing style kicks. And the characters are deep and real and totalyy on point. Surr sometimes its a little hard to follow, but the characters are confused too, the writing just reflects that. I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter. Update as soon as you can :)
armyoffrogs chapter 33 . 9/20/2014
I know you get this from everyone but I am totally obssessed with your writing! You completely nailed the psychology of this situation and also, how fun is it to spend more time with these loveable characters? The last word "Tomorrow" does seem like it's not the end, so I can't wait to see what happens...but at the same time I never want it to end at all! Please keep writing this and sharing your wonderful talent with all your obsessed fans!
plainjanedee chapter 33 . 9/5/2014
This story is everything I never knew I wanted. I can't believe how much I love this. Please update.
Canon Archives chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Only read the first chapter and wow it is spot on! You hit the mark on all the best parts! I absolutely love it I hope the other chapters are as good as this one!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/13/2014
I love this FanFic. I can't wait for chapter 34! Keep doing what you do :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Where is the fest of this? I'm dieing to hear the rest
Vee Baby chapter 33 . 8/7/2014
Just checking if this is still being added to?
Darcy-Bender-Grey-lover chapter 33 . 6/14/2014
OMG! I love this story. You need to update this. It is amazing and I need to know what happens
kenzeaye chapter 33 . 5/11/2014
Holy crap! Allow me first say that I spent the last week doing nothing but reading this fic. During smoke breaks at work on my phone, on my lunch break, in bed a night. You've totally knocked my socks off.

Concrit first: I found some of the earlier chapters a bit troubling. I'm going to go back and re-read later, but I'll admit, I found them a bit talk-y at times. I was particularly unsure about the chapter where Bender and Andy take a ride in his dad's truck. I didn't picture Bender opening up to Andy so freely like that. Also, the constant emphasizing with italics got a little tiresome after awhile, and sometimes the sentences were long and convoluted to the point that I had to read some of them a few times to understand them, but I didn't know if that was an intentional stylistic choice or not.

That said, I'm really fucking glad I stuck around, because once you started to hit your stride, goddamn, it was amaaaaazing. I think you've really nailed the psychology of the situation, the hyperbole of teenage emotions, the fear, the fragility of the status quo...all of it. I couldn't have imagined such a worthy sequel to a nearly perfect film. There is going be a big gaping hole inside me once this story is finished. I sorta wish you could write it forever. I've been in such a state the last few days, thinking about it constantly.

I desperately look forward to future chapters. Holy shit, I do.
815 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »