Reviews for Good Feelings
Canon Archives chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Only read the first chapter and wow it is spot on! You hit the mark on all the best parts! I absolutely love it I hope the other chapters are as good as this one!
Guest chapter 33 . 8/13/2014
I love this FanFic. I can't wait for chapter 34! Keep doing what you do :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Where is the fest of this? I'm dieing to hear the rest
Vee Baby chapter 33 . 8/7/2014
Just checking if this is still being added to?
Darcy-Bender-Grey-lover chapter 33 . 6/14/2014
OMG! I love this story. You need to update this. It is amazing and I need to know what happens
kenzeaye chapter 33 . 5/11/2014
Holy crap! Allow me first say that I spent the last week doing nothing but reading this fic. During smoke breaks at work on my phone, on my lunch break, in bed a night. You've totally knocked my socks off.

Concrit first: I found some of the earlier chapters a bit troubling. I'm going to go back and re-read later, but I'll admit, I found them a bit talk-y at times. I was particularly unsure about the chapter where Bender and Andy take a ride in his dad's truck. I didn't picture Bender opening up to Andy so freely like that. Also, the constant emphasizing with italics got a little tiresome after awhile, and sometimes the sentences were long and convoluted to the point that I had to read some of them a few times to understand them, but I didn't know if that was an intentional stylistic choice or not.

That said, I'm really fucking glad I stuck around, because once you started to hit your stride, goddamn, it was amaaaaazing. I think you've really nailed the psychology of the situation, the hyperbole of teenage emotions, the fear, the fragility of the status quo...all of it. I couldn't have imagined such a worthy sequel to a nearly perfect film. There is going be a big gaping hole inside me once this story is finished. I sorta wish you could write it forever. I've been in such a state the last few days, thinking about it constantly.

I desperately look forward to future chapters. Holy shit, I do.
Tesla again chapter 33 . 4/30/2014
Addendum to the previous review. Is the chapter supposed to end mid sentence? The last word being "Tomorrow" ... at what seems the start of a new sentence.
Tesla chapter 33 . 4/30/2014
Yayyyyyy! An update! A sign of life! More importantly, another chapter. I first read this, and then reread it a bunch, 2 years ago and kept checking for updates because, honestly I'm not a fanfic kinda girl but this... this sucked me in and had me from the get go. The world and the characters you recreated and elaborated on is complex and sad and sensual and fun and beautiful. Please do finish this. you have an amazing gift. Thank you so much for this.
gege chapter 33 . 4/29/2014
Love this story! Can't wait for the next update!
Angela chapter 33 . 4/25/2014
Please please please please pleaaassseeee update this! It's so good and I really want to read more!
Icy Discordia chapter 33 . 4/20/2014
Woo-hoo! Thank you for the update! Allison is hilarious _
TBCDreamer chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
I think I'm legit jealous of your talent. This may be the best love story I've read in my entire darn life. Seriously. And this is coming from someone who is a huge Jane Austen fan and loves Pride and Prejudice. I think I love this story more. The characters are exactly how I imagine they'd be after Saturday, and the way you incorporated/associated such a powerful song is amazing.

I thought it was so great, I just had to read it again.

If anyone knows this person and know his or her email address, harass them until they write more lol! Just joking, but seriously. More!
heyhey-I'mthemonky chapter 33 . 4/3/2014
I am so happy to get another chapter of this fic, this was one of ths fics that first got me hooked on reading fanfiction. I've just reread the whole thing and I still love it. And I would really, really like to read more. :)
TBCDreamer chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
You are an amazing writer and I am dying to read more! I really want to know not only how this whole thing ends, but I want more of the group together! And I love the way John's dealing with falling for Claire. And I love his interactions with Brian so, so much. I see a great friendship between them. Also, most of all, I really want to know where Brian's story is going!
Trusque chapter 33 . 3/30/2014
HOLY PLOT DEVELOPMENT! IT LIVES! PRAISE CHUCK!
806 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »