Reviews for Good Feelings
Guest chapter 33 . 3/23/2015
I love your story so much! I've been obsessively reading in over the last couple of days. Is there going to be any more?
If not, I'll be sad, but it was so excellent.
Thanks for the great story
soledadsister chapter 33 . 3/11/2015
So it's been a while since your last update, but I'm not giving up on this! :) I really really hope you finish this at some point. It's too good to leave us without an ending. Thank you so much for the story so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/7/2015
This story and your writing is amazing. You HAVE to finish it! I'm dying to know what happens!
Vanessa Wilde chapter 33 . 3/3/2015
Please finish the story, no matter how long it takes. I'm gonna die if you don't
Maranna Listten chapter 33 . 2/23/2015
Please continue this story! It would be a shame if you didn't. I read it all weekend instead of studying. Your writing really improved over the course of this story, you should know. Although I do think that all this physical stuff is happening very quickly, I like that you are making Claire realize this. Hopefully we can get a little more! Please update, and don't let this fic go the way of too much fic in this fandom. Keep it up!
PeytonSilver chapter 33 . 2/16/2015
UPDATE! PLEEEEAASSEEEE! haha this story is so well written.
Jade chapter 33 . 1/27/2015
This was so good! Please please please finish the story! Or at least add to it
Yukismom chapter 33 . 12/26/2014
Sigh. Please oh please finish this. It's so moving and beautiful. I really hope you find the time and inclination to finish this. I'm definitely a fan!
Sandra chapter 33 . 12/20/2014
I felt privileged getting to reading this :). And I really hope you find the time and motivation to finish this story. It's some great development you've made for the characters and still you stay very true to the essence of the original story. John Hughes would have been proud 3.
caitywalters chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
this is amazing - please please please finish it soon!
SoManyLemons chapter 33 . 10/16/2014
Sigh. So so beautiful. Please give us an ending of some sort. You have elevated the characters and the story to a completely new level. I can't stop thinking about what will happen next. I really hope you will update and maybe even finish soon? Thank you for the story so far. It's amazing.
DoctorWhoObsessed7 chapter 33 . 10/2/2014
I. Love. This. Seriously. I read this whole thing, all 33 chapters in less than a day. I can't believe how much ass your writing style kicks. And the characters are deep and real and totalyy on point. Surr sometimes its a little hard to follow, but the characters are confused too, the writing just reflects that. I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter. Update as soon as you can :)
armyoffrogs chapter 33 . 9/20/2014
I know you get this from everyone but I am totally obssessed with your writing! You completely nailed the psychology of this situation and also, how fun is it to spend more time with these loveable characters? The last word "Tomorrow" does seem like it's not the end, so I can't wait to see what happens...but at the same time I never want it to end at all! Please keep writing this and sharing your wonderful talent with all your obsessed fans!
plainjanedee chapter 33 . 9/5/2014
This story is everything I never knew I wanted. I can't believe how much I love this. Please update.
Canon Archives chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Only read the first chapter and wow it is spot on! You hit the mark on all the best parts! I absolutely love it I hope the other chapters are as good as this one!
820 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »