Reviews for Good Feelings
BlankAccount123 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Fricken awesome i love him saying “I’m just that crazy about Claire Standish." And the others comment genious love it
Snicker212 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
How absolutely brilliant! I loved it! Claire really has become a genius. I like how in your story, instead of John expecting Claire to stand up to her freind immediately, he gives her time to adjust to all of the feelings. i think it's a good change.
blurry chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
FINALLY :)

awesome, more-than-awesome chapter, especially the masterpiece scene in shool office - the whole conversation with this subtext - it's just, simply, brilliant.

and, once again, I must say - it's SO well written. you are really talented.

SO - keep posting another chapters - and please, please, please, don't leave us waiting that long (but - with a chapters like this, it's worth the wait of course)
KittyKat1717 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
That was a really good chapter! Keep up the good work.
Troub95 chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
Love, love, love the lunchroom scene! Reading this make me think I need to stop my pitiful little story. Keep it coming!
benderfanAtic chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
please, please, please don't abandon this story. it is so amazingly well written, the characters are true to the movie, they don't suddenly change into ppl with completely different personalities, I mean - Bender is still Bender we all love, Claire is also very well portrayed, and - the tension between them is just so thrilling.

write MORE. and the sequel, the best way would be to write like 50 chapters more and then 50-60 chapters of Mrated sequel :) do I ask too much? well, that's just the way your story makes me feel - it's really something you don't wanna stop reading.

so, please, write MORE.
RogueAvril chapter 4 . 8/28/2009
Marvelous, simply marvelous! "Claire Standish, I have been thinking about you all fucking day." Totally Bender, and I love it! Once again, you write these characters so well it's so easy to get caught up in the story. And the kiss scene was just perfect, as was their goodbye. I like how you kept it realistic in the earlier scene with Claire's friends. I think it would've been out of character for Claire to completely contradict her friends and get herself ostracized from the 'in' crowd so quickly and decisively. Great job, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
ihartspied chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
i am in total love with this story.

post more as soon as you possibly can.

i'm addicted 3
iheartjohnbender chapter 4 . 8/19/2009
I love this my favorite part is the end were hes like “You bitch. Now you know how bad I want to kiss you again and you’re leaving!” lol please please keep writing
blurry chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Your story is so beyond amazing - I completely agree with other reviews - if I were to choose my favourite quote - I would rewrite whole chapters. I mean, your narration is amesome. I hardly ever get back to reading the same fanfiction story, but - here I'm, like, reading it all over again. and then again. your insight on the characters is really impressive. I don't think John and Claire could be pictured better, in more complex, deeper way.

you are extremely talented. simple as can be.

and, please, write a sequel. write loads more, because it's really - addictive. I just love this story.
The Black Arrow chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Begging you now. Sequel. Please sequel. Only a couple of chapters left? *howls* I want lots more. Dozens more chapters please.

Here were my favourites. Little diamonds and pearls.

"She would have thought about getting a grip but she couldn’t even come up with pronouns."

'John nodded. “Coincidence it has the word cash in it?”'

'over the sweater but under the coat.'- such a cute play on the original dialog.

OK. I've read all your chapters. If you haven't guessed by now, I'm floored by your writing and delicate, nuanced characterisation. This is just gorgeous. You must be a professional writer in your real life. This is the sort of fic that I'm jealous that I'm not writing it.

Please keep going and going and going. I don't know anyone who is into Breakfast Club- am trying desperately to think of how to rec this out so you get more readers and are inspired to write 20 chapters of this beautiful, poetic, touching prose.

You build little moments of beauty in that take me by surprise, and the elegance of your turn of phrase makes me blink, and reread, and just sigh.

I'm embarrassing myself here, going all fangirl on you, but it is a travesty that you don't have hundreds of reviews by now.

Thanks for writing this.
The Black Arrow chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Loved this: "If he could figure out some way of getting within three feet of her he’d give himself a medal."

And this, made my jaw drop: "She leaned into his space, making her eyes go a little narrow and pointing her chin in that way that said she was telling you something private and a little bit exciting." Because this is exactly how she's like. Oh, my God. Your characterisation is wonderful.

This: "she felt his eyes on her and it made her feel pinned, like a butterfly under glass." Sublime.

'He looked right back at her, taking a beat. “You know, what I really was more in the mood for was,” and he looked her briefly up and down, “a cherry, but I’ll take what I can get.”'... ung *bites fist*

Oh, wow. Incredible. I am seriously blown away. I read a lot, and your work is lovely. I could almost quote this whole chapter, but I'll end with this bit that I read like three times because it was so beautiful:

"he knew right then that if he didn’t get his mouth on those lips by the end of the day the world was going to crumble and burn until there wasn’t anything left of it but John Bender’s ashes, still wanting to kiss that girl."
ezza chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
OMG! I have been reading different fanfics for years.

i can't believe it took me this long to see if there were breakfast club ones. this is the first story i've read and it's awesome!
Icy Discordia chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
Ah! This is very good! Haha- how did you know all that about lip stick? Thanks for the story; I'll check for updates when I have time. _
The Black Arrow chapter 2 . 8/18/2009
Oh, how fantastic! I didn't get an alert for some reason that you had updated, the site has been playing up lately. And there's more than one update! I'm so excited! Thank you for continuing!

You really have talent. I loved this chapter. I read every word slowly. Your every word is beautifully chosen and thoughtful, and there is a conviction which is compelling.

"He wanted her to look at him. Just that. That would be enough. If Claire looked at him he would go about his day."

Oh Bender, how I love him. You write him and he comes alive. Onto next chapter!
791 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 Next »