Reviews for Left Behind
Ackavoo chapter 24 . 11/29/2013
I don't care if this story is old-in fact I have no clue when it was posted, I need to rant.

Kagome is pissing me off. She has been from the start. I seriously want her to be murdered in some awful accident or be seriously disfigured for the rest of her life.

Also, I want her kids to die slowly. And Sango needs to go too.

Other than that, this is a good story. Just pissing me off because the characters are annoying as frick.
SessKagobsessed77 chapter 9 . 9/24/2013
Once again, WOW! You certainly do have an incredible flare for drama :) GREAT chapter!
SessKagobsessed77 chapter 7 . 9/24/2013
Wow! GREAT chapter:) Very touching. The last couple of paragraphs brought tears to my eyes!
Guest chapter 32 . 5/7/2013
Omg I loved this story so freaking much. Idk how to use my iPhone app, but I want to favorite this story first. I am known as Alechaos Ogigio. And this will be my first fave and ptrofimov. Please make more! 3
May your mind pen ever flow
NekoxUsa chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
Aww! How adorable! Though it sucks to know that Kagome and Kikyo are dill in Inu's head. Loved the chapter !

Darcy's-iPod chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
i love this story!sooo one writes for these two and i love them together!awsome job.
Gayle Nightingale chapter 30 . 12/25/2012
I don't typically enjoy Sesshomaru/Kagome stories, however this is well woven story. Divorce affects everyone and you have done a good job of describing the impact.
tsukimori-bear13 chapter 31 . 12/4/2012
Even though i dislike sesskag, these drabbles were really sweet, the ending sounded like it was the end of the world though xp
Celestial Cat chapter 31 . 12/4/2012
This was cute, though I don't support the KagxSessh pairing the ending was still beautiful :)

tsukimori-bear13 chapter 30 . 10/21/2012
;_; this journeywith you and your story has been pleasant..i would be lying if i said i didnt cry.. It was beautifully written and im happy that theyre reunited at the end. Thanks for sharing these little glimpses..:')
Katalina's Mommy chapter 17 . 10/19/2012
i just cant read this. sorry.
Katalina's Mommy chapter 16 . 10/19/2012
i hate sesshomaru and kagome. i hate them. i hate sesshomaru and his selfishness. he needs to go sonewhere. far. farrrrr awayyyyyyyyyy
Tencharms chapter 30 . 10/16/2012
This is probably one of my favourite stories I've ever read on this cite, and I'm really sad that it has to come to end! This was an amazing story and I'm probably going reread like 100 times. Thank you so much for this amazing story and keep up the good work, I hope to see my more of your awesome work! :D
Celestial Cat chapter 30 . 10/15/2012
This was amazing! Such an amazing way to leave the story! I cannot ask for a sequeal though since you have given us deaths, births and such, :)

tsukimori-bear13 chapter 29 . 7/14/2012
Such a beautiful chapter,love it so very much please continue :D