Reviews for Past Perfect
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Aww! Terry cares
Bumpkin chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Awwwww! :big sappy face: I really liked this. The classic clash between Clark and Bruce, but aged and mellowed out at the same time with the dash of meddling interloper from the new-blood of Terry - nicely done!

thanks so much for sharing and keep penning!

bat-with-butterfly-wings chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Great story! I really liked the realtionship between superman and batman!
Miravisu chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Uh huh, Terry is good ;)

*gigglesgrins and claps*

And I wonder where Clark flew off with Bruce :)
Onba chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
Good story. I always wanted a happier ending for Bruce too but they only kinda did it in Return of the Joker.
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009

this story was awesome! very well-written.

i liked it! - :)
PGF chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
There's something adorable about Superman playing fetch with Ace. :)

I could tell that flowed chum, Its brilliant when that happens. It all fits together and the readers can see it all perfectly. I certainly did, its like I was right there in the Batcave watching it all happen, laughing at the jokes.

And it always strikes me how often you manage to hint at so many different things in just a short space. We got a peek not only into the past, and the future, but into Bat's and Supe's heads as well, you showed us the intricacy that is Ace and even the relationship between Terry and Batman.

You have a talent for getting us inside their heads.

Bravo friend of mine.
ShadowHawk chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
interesting, PS - Need to ask if you can give an assessment for my Two-Face Story regarding the latest chapter.
bcbdrums chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
okay...first, i'll let you know, that while i love batman i'm a pathetic fan. my entire knowledge of the universe is BTAS, TNBA, and some of BB (and RotJ). and a couple of the live action movies... *hasn't seen TDK yet*

a~nyway...i thought this was great :) from what i know of BB-era Bruce, you captured him perfectly. not knowing the universe well, i can't really comment on the plot...but from what i do know, you really nailed the age issue as well as the...'wanting to be alone' conflict bruce has always had. and from what little i know of superman, that sounded like him too.

i /can/ say that you wrote it so perfectly, i could hear kevin conroy saying every one of those words. (kevin conroy love) XD

so...yeah, not much of a review...but i enjoyed reading it :)