Reviews for Another Way
ZenyZootSuit chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Well that certainly answers my question. I don't know what I expected but that was... really good and surprising. Nice job!
BLACK0NYX chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
that was insainly good! shocking ending but beautifuly writen! wow
MyLittleHeartShapedBox chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Oooh, I really like that you had him actually kill her at the end. That was a surprise. How horrible it's going to be for her father to find her dead like that. When they examine her body I wonder if they would assume she was raped? Interesting story!
ninjapoke chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Wow that was really depressing... Great story, but really depressing. Besides the major mood downer, it was very interesting, great job!
frlarsson chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Love the first chapter, )

best wishes, Linda
IseeButterfly chapter 2 . 1/15/2011
I don't know how often I read this before, but it's getting better with every time I read it!
BregoBeauty chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
Love it! A great version of both them - Jackson as a slightly more dangerous man and Lisa slightly more infatuated with him. I think him killing her was almost a mercy for Lisa. Sad, but great! :)
LaurenLullaby chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
amazing.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/17/2010
damn. hot sex and then death is NOT the way to go. try a plot line will ya
MidnightThief15 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
Awe, I almost started crying at the end of this, it was so sad. :(
azab chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
good job :
LRiesert-writer chapter 2 . 11/2/2009
perfect, this is utterly perfect, all of your writing is simply so amazing, god I hope you write books of your own someday. I have a feeling that I would love all of them.
cosplayer101 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
holy shit! that was amazingly good and amazingly depressing im not even joking im like really depressed *sigh* I wish he didn't kill her but eh it works well so im sure if this was the movie thats how it would've gone down if it wasn't hollywoodised cuz in hollywood the "bad guy" always loses and there is always happy endings blegh but yea i love jackson
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
wow.. i um.. i'm not sure what to say.. that was ... good but the end... was amazing. it was a bitter sweet... hmp that's the way i want to go.. well not with the cutting of the throat.. more like a stab in my heart through my back...
angrw chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
Now we're talking! Jackson knows just how to start things out right, haha. There just aren't enough Jacksons out there in fanficdom that go down. Thank you bunches for indulging my fantasy!

Your Jackson knows when to not push Lisa; he doesn't force her to return the oral favor. So Jackson CAN be tender, but you don't disappoint when it comes to the pain and domination we expect from him, either. He's rough with her and takes pleasure in her useless limbs. It's dangerous and kinky and intense. Just like I'd imagine sex with him to be!

And then the ending...it gave me a thrill almost as much as the sex did! I expected him to kill her, but it still made me panic for her, knowing it was inevitable. This was a perfect way to resolve their relationship. I can't imagine Lisa being able to live with herself, knowing she enjoyed this. And I can't imagine Jackson allowing Lisa to live, knowing that she could provide even more information about him to the authorities. Only once could this ever happen between them.

This just felt RIGHT. Great job, Nic! Thank you so much!