Reviews for Nemesis
SonicFan97 chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
Amazing descriptions of places actions and feelings! I love the way you use the language are you native speaker? And what an ending of the so famous Sonic Team! Your plot is amzing keep up the good work!
raeweis chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
OH. MY. GOSH. How could you end a story like that!? Man, that was awesome! My heart is pounding super fast right now. Holy cheese, this story is great. Very nicely done!
Just a guy chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
What an ending! the way you described everything made my blood freeze for several seconds as i was trying to realize the fatal end of an overpowered hybrid as well as the way Amy sees all these happening! Marvelous naration and descriptions! I am utterly proud of you! You know what? I had always been proud of the way you write! And this came as a salvation to my urge need to keep reading your creations! And what a plot! Really are you from earth? What or who inspires you must be really great! You talent once again created a masterpiece! I would tottaly love to be your inspiration one day! Keep up the perfect work sweetheart! 3 Your biggest fan... I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUU! 3
Zie Ghost chapter 13 . 6/27/2012
Damn i almost cried once more... Unique ending my dear! This chapter forces the reader to imagine the whole scene and of course think of the rest with the spotless descriptions of everything! Andrews's sacrifice really touched me and serena waking him up seals an optimistic end to a perfect story! Gorgeous work my love keep writing such amazing stuff!3 I LOVE !
Zie Ghost chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Wow that was a relief! Awsome chapter and hyper revealing i truly loved it! Girl you are an amazing writer! You know how to get someone keep reading your stories! Egg-man overhearing Amy is bound to alternate the plot and the next chapter must be breath taking! I am looking forward to reading it!:) I guess i gotta wait till tomorrow... I love sweetheart!
Zie Ghost chapter 11 . 6/25/2012
And it's true! Eggman created Sonic! How the heck did you invent such a story you autistic freak? Chapter 11 rocks! It's a revealing chapter with amazing narration, even though a bit confusing at the beginning, and perfect descriptions of course! 2 chapter left and this is gonna be an experience i will never forget cuz reading one of this flwaless creations of literature is indeed an achievement! Keep creating little Anna! I love !33333
Zie Ghost chapter 10 . 6/25/2012
Fascinating episode! I truly loved it! Amy's suicide made feel a bit sad but it didn't hinder my curiosity! I kept on reading willingly and finally discovered the solution to the mystery! By the way i always knew you know a lot about biology but in english too? Great work for once more! Keep it up hun! I LOVE !
Zie Ghost chapter 9 . 6/24/2012
And it's actually Amy... Although i was preoccupied and craving for an answer to who the Sphinx was i indeed went through the amazing scenes thoroughly! Action humor and unexpected actions by people you wouldn't even imagine they could do such things! This chapter was a real relief but everything mentioned above urges me to keep on reading till i find out who is responsible for all these! Tails as the Deus aux machina was a perfect choice young lady! As for the rest i am really looking forward to reading it! Andrews's dissapearance seems suspicious... Shadow's willingness too... Rouge's probable innocence too... What's for sure is that amy and sonic are not to blame at all. Anyway perfect work! Keep up writing dear! I love !
Zie Ghost chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
You God damned made me cry... I don't normaly cry when I read something! The first 2 part of chapter 8 where fantastic! Your description of the bar made me reproduce it in my mind and memories came back to me regerding famous movie scenes. However your bar is way more realistic, apart from the mechanic hedgehog and Sphinx! The phone conversation was way thriling! I mean like a deep and rough voice talking to a crying girl telling her what's going to happen makes you sympathise with Sphinx automatically! But what made me cry was the last part... A dead woman hugged by a man that never knew he was loved and never got the chance to say he loved... I guess it's my favourite chapter too sweetie! EXCELLENT job! Lot's of love and kisses, Your huggy bear!333
Zie Ghost chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
Oh my lord! You are the master of crime stories! Apart from the secret substance that makes it addictive, the one that lies in the exciting descriptions and narration, chapter 7 was very moving! Serena dies without getting the chance to epress her feelings towards Mark and leaves him alone in such a dificult case. Are you sure you are not an e.t. form of life? :) Cause your talent is superhuman girl! Your style rocks! YOU ROCK and you will rock today as well, both literally and metaphorically! I LOVE YOU ANNA!33333
Zie Ghost chapter 6 . 6/23/2012
Amazing episode! It seems that someone wants the Sphinx, whose identity i still don't know, silent for good! I won't calm down till i get a clear insight of what's happening which is something your managed to conceal in such a challenging, for the reader, way! Your stories are ADDICTIVE! Once more breath taking narration and descriptions! The plot flows perfectly and the heroes reveal us their real self! Keep producing best sellers dear Anna! Yours sicerely, your love!333 I LOVE !
Zie Ghost chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
Stunning chapter! You overdid it as always hun! While i was reading i thought of the whole scene in my mind and realised it could be a very successful movie! The way you present everything rocks! Your stories reflect and show your heroes' feelings and moves better thanany other writer's could! I am looking forward to reading the rest of this fascinating story! Keep up doing miracles like this one my love! I love !33333
Zie Ghost chapter 4 . 6/21/2012
Girl you rock! Chapter 4 is where the action begins! Your f***ing perfect descriptions as well as the flawless narration of a really perfect plot literally makes the reader stick to his screen and keyboard, especially if he is male :), and keep on reading endlessly!3 you are bloody awsome my love! Never stop writing such fantastic stories and sharing them with other people ( at least don't stop sharing them with me!3 hehe )! GREAT JOB!33333
Zie Ghost chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
A short but yet extremely inclusive chapter that presents with great vividness eggman's deeper thoughts and feelings. I strongly believe that very few writers, no writers of your age i suppose, have the ability to describe one's emotional world so elaborately but still keep it conceivable to a common reader's mind like mine! KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB SWEETIE! I love !333
Zie Ghost chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
First of all, very funny dialog at the end of chapter 2! And now i review! Will ya love me as you promised? All righty there is nothing to say for this chapter apart from the fact that it made me gaze my screen speechless! Amazing style, great handling of the whole crime scene thing ( are you a police officer? ), and once again thorough description of everything! Is your talent so tremendous or you are just an alien that boasts his skills off to human beings? KEEP UP WRITING KIDDO!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »