Reviews for Feeling Loved
LiveFearlessly chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
LOVE IT! so cute
Blue Tenshi chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
Thanks for the update! Love the chapter. )
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
ohh i cant wait for the next chapter i relaly love this great job
csimesser1 chapter 7 . 1/17/2010
that was good loved it
Blue Tenshi chapter 6 . 11/14/2009
Good chapter! I can't wait to read what happens next. Love it!
moonlighting.gatita chapter 6 . 11/4/2009
that was soo sweet...and i gotta say hot aswell!

Loved It!
aserene chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Excellent work! I like their little morning bit! Can't wait for more!
sweet psychologist chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Wow. Every word in this chapter conveys the title, "Feeling Loved". You write really well and I'm really enjoying reading this story.
iamladyliberty chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
ah! don't stop here-that's torture! first off, very good beginning, love how the thing booth needed to say was what would you do if it was me- because honestly, how secure do you have to feel about your relationship with someone for you to be confident that they would kill someone who tried to hurt you. so good. he knew how she would respond, and she was forced to accept that line of argument. very on point.

and you definitely know how to work it with the steaminess-things definitely got cranked up fast and by the end i could totally feel the heat. i love that booth wanted to bring her home to his bed, i love that he told her, and i can't wait to see what he does next.

but the hottest exchange for me was definitely:

“You’re going to belong to me.”

His tone was very possessive which normally would have made her made and defensive but at the moment Brennan was incredibly turned on. “And you belong to me.”

“Yes.”

cause who wouldn't want SB to say that to them? and it's great that brennan is finally getting it, that it isn't about him owning her its about them owning each other. cause she sure isn't going to let anyone get near him after she experiences that night. she's not stupid.

thanks for writing, and please continue soon!
Naeara chapter 5 . 10/2/2009
Great story so far. The only thing thats bugging me is that i can't remember which episode it is that the hit gets put out. I do have vague memories of it but I would love to know which ep it actually was so i can rewatching it and swoon over Booth some more!
labrat21 chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
This is a fabulous story! Even though it was evil to stop where you did on this chapter, I think your instincts were right where forgiving Booth was presented in a logical way. She saw the end result was beneficial, so logic trumped anger.
mkpint chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
fantastic chapter. Glad to see she is not mad anymore.
ILoveBooth chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
Oh you just had to leave it there didn't you!

LOL hope the next chapter is coming soon :)
aserene chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
wow. Just wow.

I'm glad they straightened that little gang thing out. Nice if they did that in the show.

Great work! Can't wait for more!
Blue Tenshi chapter 5 . 9/30/2009
Really cool story so far. Loving the scene but I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon! Love the story!