Reviews for Beyond Our Sight
I'm not joking.
The Merewolf chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
Oh my god, the feels! They consume me! Best AU fanfic I've read so far! :3
UkUs chapter 32 . 1/9/2014
So, out of the many upon many stories I've read on here and published books I can personally say yours is the first and only one (as of today) to make me legit cry. I've never been this emotional about a story in my life... Your an A writer my friend. This story touched my heart... haha! Gosh, just thinking about it makes me tear up. It's a great story!
Payton.Pride chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
This is absolutely beautiful
Takhrenixe chapter 32 . 7/12/2013
I can honestly say without any reservations that this was one of the most touching pieces of literature I've ever had the privelege of reading, period. Never before have I been driven to tears by a mere story, but you've accomplished that and then some with this absolute masterpiece. It was expertly written, enjoyable to the last, and the most fun I've had when reading in a very long while. Thank you so much for creating this and sharing it with the world.
I will definitely be reading everything you choose to put up here in the future.
I could go on, but I can really only say so much before I risk devolving into incohoerent worship. Simply put, job well done. Very, very well done.
-Nix
Vongolafire59 chapter 32 . 5/8/2013
This is like the best fanfiction i read! touching and hearbreaking..love the ending though, cant thanks you enough for creating this awesome masterpiece
Splashes of Madness chapter 32 . 1/9/2013
Dude... you've just... you've just... oh man.

I think... that you may have quite possibly... just killed me. Totally. Utterly. Preposterously. And totally just ruined my school day tomorrow. Because I stayed up. Reading this awesome rainbowy goodness.

I mean... DUDE. I think I'm in love with you.

That was really intense. When I read the summary I was mainly just curious; it sounded like a plot that was very hard to control by its own, and I wasn't sure if this was my kind of story. By the first chapter I already knew: this was going to be EEEEPPPIIICCC and I was going to enjoy every. single. second of it. And you know what? I did.

I had no idea where it was going. The plotline was so unpredictable and kickass! AND I WAS SO EXCITED AND SO CONFUSED AND SO EXCITED AND I COULDN'T STOP AND now I've just ruined tomorrow for myself. Jeeze.

Anyway! THANK YOU for blessing me and many others with this story. Now if you please excuse me, I shall try my best to go to sleep for the sake of my remaining health. I want to do it now, but I'll check out the rest of your stories later. Bye! :)
Guest chapter 32 . 11/11/2012
WHOAA this story is epic!
Guest chapter 32 . 7/15/2012
i usally dont cry when im reading. this was really sad... but it was happy at the end, i love it! you are a great author
startingfromtoday chapter 32 . 5/1/2012
OH GOD. No words can ever express my love for this story. I can't even count the number of times I cried in the whole fic. The way you write really makes me feel like a part of the story and it really makes me feel invovled. Poor Arthur, but I'm really glad that this fic has a happy ending. Thank you for writing this amazing story and it really gives me hope all over again. :'D
Defiant Souldier chapter 32 . 2/20/2012
I just finished this story and I can't help but cry. I just can't stop no matter how hard I cry. I'm too emotionally invested. When Alfred left I felt heartbroken and when Arthur realized it- oh god I couldn't bear it. But when he came back I started crying with joy and smiling like an idiot. Such a wonderful story. It's definitely one of my favorite USUK stories.
NihonBara chapter 32 . 1/18/2012
A truly beautiful and touching ending. I love how Alfred came back. :)
Luminwolf chapter 32 . 10/22/2011
HOLY SHITE. This. THIS. I have absolutely no words that I can use to express my love for your story. I do not know whether or not I should be angsting or grinning at the bittersweet ending. I want a sequel, but yet it is so beautiful as it is. ;_; Thank you so much for writing this!
nacos chapter 15 . 4/2/2011
Okay, I was confused last chapter...NOW I'M EVEN MORE CONFUSED.