Reviews for In Search of Euphoria
KimiD chapter 1 . 5/13
I have a feeling I am going to Really LOVE this Edward...
GPCS. Sonitha Pico chapter 47 . 2/26/2014
Hello! I dont speak very well english but i just finish this fic in spanish and i want to tell you directly that it was increible! I love it! And i cant belive that you dont have so much review! :(
Thanks for doing this!
Regards from Ecuador!
TheDC1809 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Thanks for write this story. Is so beatiful and cute, I love it
MizzVicki chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
Prob would have been easier to wash the twizzler out. They dissolve pretty good when used as a straw. Hot water would have done it.
Aleowo chapter 47 . 7/15/2012
beautiful fic c:
kariinna20498 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
i LOVE this story first i read it in spanish but now im reading in english and im impressed by how gorgeous it is, so comgratulations for create such a wonderfull history...

karina
Macbel chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
Wooah the spanish version has actually more than nine hundred reviews!congratulations for that:) i like the history, i feel identified ?with bella in some things (sorry my english is not perfect xD) well good luck ! besos
Edward-Jacob4ever01 chapter 47 . 1/26/2011
THAT WAS GREAT! WONDERFUL STORY! HAVE U EVER THOUGHT OF MAKING IT A SEQUEL? IT WOULD BE A GREAT WAY TO SEE HOW BELLA AND EDWARD ARE DOING. BUT I CANT WAIT FOR THE OUTTAKES! BIG FAN!
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
keep up the good work
Roxx Marie chapter 47 . 10/30/2010
I love your story. Many people don't know the bipolar disorders and for that reason don't understand Bella. I find it very brave of you to write about a sensitive topic, the result has been very good.

Congratulations on your motherhood! I was born on May 19 and I can tell your daughter, as well Taurus, will have lots of character ;)

Thanks for your story, is among the best I've read. Greetings from Spain.
GetOffMyChick chapter 47 . 10/16/2010
I really liked this story, I've been sitting in front of my computer reading it for the past two hours straight, couldn't stop. I like that it wasn't fluffy and perfect and cute. I liked that it was raw, real and daunting, because life is like that for some people. It's nice to read a serious fic everyone once in awhile, and this one was good.
sugar9030 chapter 2 . 10/13/2010
great chapter.i feel so bad for bella
Suzy Q Something chapter 47 . 10/7/2010
i really liked reading this
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 10/2/2010