Reviews for Evil Genius
Titania1796 chapter 12 . 3/11
por que no haces una secuela que sea mpreg
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Lost my interest when I saw this going down the yaoi route.

Its just not for me.

Keep up the good work though. This was pretty interesting so far.
mirian chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
me gusto mucho puedes hacer una secuela donde Itachi y Naruto tal vez puedan tener hijos
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
So plot twisty.
Conflicted Soul chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Oh wow :O haha it's kinda funny how I'm finishing this story 4 months after it finishes but well... I can safely say that this is one of my top 5 stories ;) And I am very happy about how it ended even though sometimes I wanted to do something bad to you *killingNarutolikethat* but then he wasn't dead so it was okay. I must admit that I remember regularly about the first meeting Naruto was in with the evil geniuses (?) when he's commenting on where the cameras should be and it always makes me smile ;) So it's safe to say that you did a good job writing this story since it will be very hard/impossible to forget and stories like that are the best. And between me and you I will probably come back one day just to read it :)
Love
Conflicted Soul
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
That ending was absolutely brilliant. X3 Hooray for lemon endings *3* Also the overall plot was awesome.
CupCakiCal chapter 12 . 7/4/2013
...mind blown...
Geminis93 chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
Wow, I never thought I would find another fanfic as great as "The Devil's Canvas", but hell...I was soooo wrong! Awesome fic!
Fujoshi-dono chapter 10 . 5/19/2013
I would've liked this chapter a hundred times more had Itachi not accept Naruto back into his life alive so easily. It's understandable, both his acceptable and the reasons to why Naruto's death was faked, but still. Although Naruto's actions were to protect Itachi even if he couldn't be by his side, it led Itachi to be betrayed by the person he loved the most. It wasn't a normal betrayal either. I like this story a lot. Naruto as a genius is awesome, but him doing such things towards Itachi turned bitter after the age of 15.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2013
it was worth the wait lol loved the last chapter
quirkymusings chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
Thank you for this story! You have such wonderful writing and even though it was 2am and I had to wake up at 7 for school, I kept telling myself 'one more chapter..' urgh. I'm so tired as a result haha, but I couldn't resist trying to finish the story during class! You have a gripping plot and also seamless writing which flows so well. I think the biggest problem I had was just that there wasn't enough on the romance! I wanted a few scenes of them together (before and after he 'died') but other than that, I loved it!
Cheska chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
That was great! I am sad to see Fugaku die though.
STVamp chapter 12 . 4/29/2013
This was the most fucking great story I have ever read on fanfiction! A twist on a twist on twist *even though I knew naruto wasn't dead* but I didn't see that fucking ending coming. And I really liked how you held off the sex until the end it made it that more special and passionate. Yeah happy ending! But, I bet some people are complaining like this "omg great story I just wish It hadnt been a yaoi" well let me just tell you mr or ms. Author that if you see comments like those then to hell and shit with them (excuse my cussing) tjis was fucking great! And im now favoring you as author. Click, and sent bye!
Astrophel Thracius chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
AAAHHHHHH! THIS fic will blow your minds out of freaking proportion! it's just that awesome ;)
ColourlessSky chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Briliant. That's all I can say about the plot.

There are some things that seemed a bit off though, and I hope you only take this as constructive criticism:
The dialog in the early chapters kinda works but down the road it starts to feel really off, save for a few dang good lines. The conversations seem fit to a happy middle life family not of some people who ran out of fingers counting their sins. It seems a bit kid friendly (sorry, I can't find an appropriate term). Fluff is nice but if the dialog matched the plot, boy, this fic would be delicious.
Same for the dialog, the style seems to have changed for the whole fic after those chapters I mentioned. I could repeat what I said. I did enjoy the fic a great deal and it's climbing the ladder towards my Favorite but my immersion was broken in quite a few places.
While not necessary, descriptions are still nice to read. I do not mean the long *this character wears that outfit today* yadda yadda but description of human senses, feelings and thoughts. They faded off and, if they appeared, they were lots of things squished together.
The transitions didn't feel quite smooth and it left me rereading of just saying *whatever, not gonna re-read the sentence again).
What did I love? The charapters where little yet mature for it's age Naruto is cought spying from the vents. I loved the dialog, writing style, Itachi's way of thinking, the balance of fun and Evil Overlord thing and the plot, which, I'll say again, was fabulous.

I hope you won't chase me with a frying pan. I could only hope my observation, poorly worded, would be taken bad. It's not my goal to offend you, I'm merely trying to help out as a thanks for a great fic. *hugs and poofs*
Haven't proofread my review. It's 10 AM and I haven't slept yet. Gotta hit the bed now. Zbye! *rubs hurting eyes*