Reviews for Evil Genius
Pat123 chapter 12 . 3/11
ok i love this one
Rineth chapter 12 . 12/20/2016
Wow. I am BLOWN away. I was sooooo not expecting that.

This was absolutely brilliant! So well thought out, so so detailed and amazing and wonderfully awesome. Just such a fantastic job. I loved this SO MUCH.

Sincerely,
Rin

P.S. I had a thought. I know it would be SUCH a pain to go back through and change it - any of it - but instead of having "Evil Genius" be the page/line breaker in this story, you could instead put the barcode number in there. Or, at least, for the chapters that Naruto is in, or all of the chapters he's in FOLLOWING him getting that tattoo or following you introducing the tattoo. That way, it's a thought on all of the readers' minds, just as it is on Itachi's, who sees it basically every time he sees Naruto. Then it's kind of a subconscious thing worming itself into our brains, too, like it did Itachi's. Just a thought, but I also know how much of a pain that would be to actually go back and implement as well! Hah. -.-

But seriously this was so amazing.
Yameros chapter 12 . 12/16/2016
I first read this at adultfanfic and I'm very sad that it wasn't finished. Thank you for having the complete version on this site. I love your every ItaNaru fanfic they are just so beautifully written. Thanks for the great job hope you continue to write more.
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 12 . 10/2/2016
this was awesome...thanks for the story..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
*cackles*
DJ8210 chapter 12 . 12/10/2015
Truthfully, everything felt too detached. Itachi was just like a pawn. I saw no contribution to the scheme from him at all. I couldn't believe that he could forgive this deception so easily.
Nica8860 chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
I have to admit I was upset during the slow parts where Itachi was suspicious of Kankuro. At first it threw me off since Kankuro is its own character in the show so I automatically picture that character when you mentioned his name. And many fanfictions like this one don't go into great character description because they are based on already defined images from the original stories, but the lack of character description threw me off when choosing between Kyuubi and Kankuro for who Naruto was disguised as. I caught on about Kankuro but I didn't hold Kyuubi as important so when he turned out to be Minato I just did not care as much. Also while Itachi can look back and see the bigger picture and we can see Naruto did not betray Itachi or the Uchihas I still felt like he betrayed their romantic relationship. It hurt me that throughout the entire series Naruto was never equal with Itachi information wise. I saw no reason that he could not come clean if not just for your desire to drag the secrets on. I can't help but think the falling action for Itachi and Naruto's relationship would take longer to forgive to see actual regret in Naruto's actions rather than just apologies as he reveals another secret. It's obvious Itachi can keep a secret and keep emotional turmoil in check so I felt the secrets were unneeded and only made the relationship very unbalanced. Lust seemed to just overcome all of those issues in their relationship and I didn't appreciate it. Also throughout the story Itachi was portrayed as pretty passive despite being evil overlord. I would've expected him to have his own secret assassins or squad or army of some sort but it was portrayed as if Naruto's project was the only real weapon against Akatsuki and for a huge evil overlord mansion it fell quickly. Fugaku never gave any signs that he knew Naruto's parents were alive as his own private assassins. If Itachi truly was evil overlord I thought he was completely powerless throughout the entire series and any power that came up was Naruto's. His 'project' team and the Akatsuki were all Naruto's and Itachi seemed completely powerless in comparison. At one point I thought to myself that Naruto might as well be the evil overlord with all the secrets and powers he held. At the end of the story Itachi was basically a puppet head in my eyes. Minato and Kushina and the nine team project all had loyalty to Naruto and we saw no other major players in the story besides them who were still alive. Sure Naruto is loyal to Itachi but if Naruto is still calling the shots then Naruto is the evil overlord and Itachi is just his lover completely oblivious to what is really happening. Naruto felt too overpowered by the end and Itachi powerless and with all the secrets and lies, the relationship seemed to be quickly repaired with just lust and missing each other.
amatulah.muhammad chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
omg.. just wonderfully written...
ploiuiu chapter 12 . 9/26/2015
It's a very good story. Love the plot and the different twist. Still sad that Sasuke and Itachi's dad is dead.
Titania1796 chapter 12 . 3/11/2015
por que no haces una secuela que sea mpreg
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
Lost my interest when I saw this going down the yaoi route.

Its just not for me.

Keep up the good work though. This was pretty interesting so far.
mirian chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
me gusto mucho puedes hacer una secuela donde Itachi y Naruto tal vez puedan tener hijos
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 12 . 1/27/2014
So plot twisty.
Conflicted Soul chapter 12 . 10/8/2013
Oh wow :O haha it's kinda funny how I'm finishing this story 4 months after it finishes but well... I can safely say that this is one of my top 5 stories ;) And I am very happy about how it ended even though sometimes I wanted to do something bad to you *killingNarutolikethat* but then he wasn't dead so it was okay. I must admit that I remember regularly about the first meeting Naruto was in with the evil geniuses (?) when he's commenting on where the cameras should be and it always makes me smile ;) So it's safe to say that you did a good job writing this story since it will be very hard/impossible to forget and stories like that are the best. And between me and you I will probably come back one day just to read it :)
Love
Conflicted Soul
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
That ending was absolutely brilliant. X3 Hooray for lemon endings *3* Also the overall plot was awesome.