Reviews for Beast Boy's ABCs
bbraeflinxrobstarcybee1011 chapter 10 . 3/14
Heheh... Love potion.
leah51310 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
i love it... i think its cool that you made this story out of the alphabet... -.- (kitty face)
aerieljade chapter 26 . 5/1/2011
Dawwww! This is the best BB x Rae story I have ever read! I'm serious, you have a great talent for this. This is so faved. Keep up the good work and keep on rockin! Love your friendly neighborhood KittyKatTitan :)
Don't Forget. 3 Oct 11 chapter 26 . 10/15/2009
by far one of the best bbrae ff EVER! seriously that is amazing
ShOrTy132 chapter 26 . 9/7/2009
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE STORIES! just wondering...could I use this kind of format (but not exactly the same as yours) in one of my stories? It wouldn't be for Teen Titans, it would be for a different catergory... If you refuse, I totally understand..
mbcatattack chapter 26 . 8/13/2009
That was really sweet. I really like the creative way you made a story out of some format so simple and everyday. I really like it.
Kayka-chan chapter 26 . 8/12/2009
All of these story/drabbles were WONDERFUL! I loved them so much! Good writing!
Slothy Girl chapter 26 . 8/11/2009
Wow- O.O that was one quick update- and with so many chapters added- I had to double-take a couple times to make sure I wasn't imagining it Teehee. Anyway- Very lovely a very nice read! Keep up the good work

~Slothy Girl 3
bombplaya3 chapter 26 . 8/11/2009
I was grinning this big goofy frin like a fool when I read these! Usually the short chapters of anything just piss me off, but it completely worked here.

Nicely done! Instant fav

OverTheRainbow84 chapter 26 . 8/11/2009
Now I'm Sad Its over :(
xspirit.shinobix chapter 17 . 8/10/2009

Short, sweet, lovable. Nicely done. ;]
Slothy Girl chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Aw- these are so cute- I'd have to say B, D, and E are my faves Update soon please!

~Slothy Girl 3
Raven2k8 chapter 7 . 8/10/2009
Really great stories can't wait for more. Please update soon and I'll be watching out for more! Peace ;)