Reviews for A new Witch
I have enjoyed this story. I hope it will be completed one day
Tiryn chapter 17 . 6/25
Sorry, too lazy to log in at the moment.

I am honestly very happy that you have not dropped this story! I love it to bits and can't wait to read for more!

Now for the chapter itself - I'm honestly on the Arina's side here. It does seem like everyone is making it seem like she should know exactly what she is doing and why, and honestly, her statement of being put into a gilded cage is pretty accurate from my standpoint. She's trying to be the best she could be with the information she is trying to learn, and taking away Janos was a very, very bad move. In my perspective, it suddenly seemed like she was being restricted in what she could do, and honestly she is an independent woman who has been essentially abused and is more used to taking care of herself and not worrying about others at all.

But then I kind of see where Quinn is coming from, and I do feel bad that he feels that he will never honestly make it up with his queen.

Overall, wonderful chapter, can't wait to see when the avian dreamer comes by, and how everyone reacts to her blood moon incident :D
textbug3115 chapter 17 . 6/24
more please!
Marlea chapter 17 . 3/31
I really enjoy the idea of someone from our world suddenly finding themselves in the world from the Black Jewels series. I can't wait to read the rest. :)
Kyouki no kitsune chapter 17 . 1/27
Is it sad that rereading this story has become a weekly ritual now? Hope you update soon
LifeandFire25 chapter 17 . 1/6
Lol I can only imagine what her prince thought about the letter from quinn. He was like that's really going to piss her off go right ahead.
mistresssasori chapter 17 . 1/1
Ahhh! I'm so estatic that you updated! I found this fic after your last update and thought it was an abandoned fic, so the update was like a blessing for me! This is my favorite BJT fanfiction.
When Challa attacks Quin you missed the 'e' in the word one, as in Challa laid one paw on Quinn's throat. Just thought you'd like to know.
It kinda makes me sad that Quinn thinks Arina hates him. Feeling like the woman you want to serve hates you must suck. Hopefully they'll work it out in the next chapters. Maybe the Dark Court kids will give Arina a kick in the butt and get her to talk to him, or Challa could chat with him and see it from Quinns POV and convince Arina, or something. I'm excited to see how you resolve that.
Speaking of Challa; I love him. I was always upset (when I thought the fic was abandoned) that we didn't get to see her kindred dreamers. Challa seems pretty coo and really sneaky. Did he and Arina plan the Quinn threatening or does he just dislike Quinn? I wonder what happened after Challa smushed Arina. Did Janos attack him for it? I can just picture that. A cat of that size would just have to sit on the poor dog to win.
I'm also excited to see when the Dark Court kids and her schoolmates meet. Do you think Lucian is going to find out Hunter was flirting with Arina?
Hey, do think the Challa and Kaelas will get along? I wonder if the two kindred cat clans ever met. The Acerians apear to be white tigers and related to kindred tigers like Dejal, but panthers are actually leapords with a unique colour gene. They're like the opposite of albinos. Could you imagine a room fully of kindred tigers, Acerians, leapords, and panthers. That would be an awesome sight!
This review is probably getting too long now, so I'm going to stop typing your ear off here. Thanks for the newest chapter of this awesome fic!
Oh man I'm just so thrilled that this is updated! Thank-you so much!
paulk4268 chapter 16 . 12/14/2015
I am new to fanfiction so I do not understand how this works. I really enjoyed your story to this point and wish for more.
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 16 . 7/8/2015
Please update! This is one of my favourite stories!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
I love this. I wish the book would have went more like this.
LifeandFire25 chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Thank goodness I was starting to worry
Samaria chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
Hello. I really love your story. Hope you will continue with it. Also I've noticed that you type askavi wrong often. Just thought I should let you know:-)
Tiryn chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
yay! An update :D Will you be doing a bunch of skips or going through her entire three years of apprenticeship? Just would like to know xD

Love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Love it. Great chapter
Lilyanja chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
I have been a 'fan' of The Black Jewels for a very long time now, I only just found this site as of yesterday & have already read a few of the various stories centered around the realm. Yours is by far one of my favorites, though it strays very highly in some regards yet also stays so very true & close to them on many others. But that is part of the point isn't it? _ I really hope you continue this story, I'm fascinated to see where you might take it. & I love the description you gave to Arinas' Dream Self. Cheers.