Reviews for A new Witch
IntellectualBadass333 chapter 16 . 7/8
Please update! This is one of my favourite stories!
Guest chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
I love this. I wish the book would have went more like this.
LifeandFire25 chapter 16 . 7/29/2014
Thank goodness I was starting to worry
Samaria chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
Hello. I really love your story. Hope you will continue with it. Also I've noticed that you type askavi wrong often. Just thought I should let you know:-)
Tiryn chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
yay! An update :D Will you be doing a bunch of skips or going through her entire three years of apprenticeship? Just would like to know xD

Love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
Love it. Great chapter
Lilyanja chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
I have been a 'fan' of The Black Jewels for a very long time now, I only just found this site as of yesterday & have already read a few of the various stories centered around the realm. Yours is by far one of my favorites, though it strays very highly in some regards yet also stays so very true & close to them on many others. But that is part of the point isn't it? _ I really hope you continue this story, I'm fascinated to see where you might take it. & I love the description you gave to Arinas' Dream Self. Cheers.
LifeandFire25 chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
Hey this wasn't bad you had to put a lot into it.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
So happy your continuing. Loved seeing an email update. The chapter was good. Im ready to see the book move on to its next stage. Too bad Lucian couldn't go with her. I wonder if she meets the mystery winged kindred at her new home. Congrats on graduating high school!
dragonfire1237 chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
The concept is a good idea, however your characters are a little to flat and you have really fleshed out the story all that well. It's hard for me to see the change in scenery. Other than that I absolutely adore the plot line keep up the good work!
Tiryn chapter 14 . 3/22/2013
Love this story and this chapter! Please update soon
KillerstarPendragon888 chapter 14 . 3/21/2013
Notes2U chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
I love your continuing story for the Black Jewels. Please keep going. I'm totally hooked. My only advice is to add fun times with her gal pals. Even though she did leave with them to gain some understanding and acceptance of her new life it feels during those times it was all to serious. It's time she should just have some girl fun. Maybe not with all of them because character jumps are just a head ache. Keep it up. I enjoy reading your story.
LifeandFire25 chapter 14 . 2/5/2013
This wasn't to bad there really isn't much you can do while she is healing. The only other thing would have been to go in a third person scope on how they see things happening. Maybe the queens point of view on it.
Kikikuwait chapter 11 . 2/2/2013
i am a little confused now. I get keeping the wings in the real world but why everything else? It will exposed Witch too much and make it harder to fit? I thought that their true self stays within the Abyss?