Reviews for Compromises and Promises
RissaRavenous chapter 14 . 3/8/2016
you keep going back as forth with calling the waitress Lauren and Jessica
alaskangirl chapter 36 . 12/30/2014
ok I have spent time reading this and as much as I loved it there were some things left out. nothing happens to Tanya for what she did. what about alec. I think you wrapped this up to fast and it would have been better if things weren't left so open. I loved this it just needed more.
mcanary chapter 37 . 12/27/2011
This is a very sweet story, I enjoyed each and every chapter. Looking forward to reading your other ones, thanks for sharing.
totally eclipsed xo chapter 37 . 10/21/2011
LOVE IT! :)
kmfroggi chapter 37 . 4/11/2011
thank you for writing this story, it was really wonderful. sad yet happy, loved when bxe first saw each other, that was awesome! great story!
ickaren chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
What a horrible birthday surprise. And she was already talking about guilt. She did not cause that accident, but she was out being irresponsible.
Ness88 chapter 37 . 12/24/2010
great story loved it nessa.x.x.x.
CharleyMartin chapter 37 . 10/10/2010
Loved the story, your an amazing writer :]
borntodanceninefour chapter 6 . 9/1/2010
Heh. Hangover the size of Long Island. Heh ;P
MamaJoyof3 chapter 37 . 8/6/2010
I absoultely LOVED this story! You really are an AWESOME writer! I loved you other story too, Carlisle's Angels! Keep up the great work!
Godschildtweety chapter 37 . 6/24/2010
I love it
Twireader81 chapter 37 . 6/10/2010
Ahhh! I loved it! Amazing!

Edward is the sweetest guy ever!

Great job...sad that it's done, though!

Congrats on a great story!
duramater chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
omg am I crying! I had the Gary Jules of Mad World on while reading. So heartbreaking...
Mrs. M Cullen chapter 37 . 6/3/2010
Ok so I just read your entire story and let me tell you I loved it! It was great! Keep writing your good!
phoebelicious chapter 37 . 5/31/2010
Loved it. Thanks for a great story.