Reviews for Errors and Hackers
Reishin Amara chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
Kunai Youki chapter 3 . 3/13/2011 I am completely in love with this story! It's bloody amazing and it feels just like I'm watching an episode of Digimon! Seriously though, someone should make this into a doujinshi! It's definitely one of the more amazing fanfictions that I have ever read. Just one question. When are you going to continue it? And why hasn't anyone else read it? I mean, for such an amazing story, I would have thought that it would have gotten more than just two measly reviews, but, hey, people have no clue what they're missing out on! Anyways, another question. May I beta this? Ple~ase? I love it, I really do, but the rather obvious spelling discrepancies are rather annoying. And I would be honored to be able to help you in any way possible! My email is Kunai_Youki yahoo . com, just send it to me as an attachment, and I shall get it back to you ASAP! Hope to read more soon! Ja ne!
Rainbow35 chapter 3 . 10/10/2010
This story is really good! Write more soon! xD
childofthelord chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
i have had some deja vu from lops line about dreams please tell me that you got that from somewhere else.

keep up the work