Reviews for Killer Spirit
C.monster39 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
You aren't going to leave us hanging are you if so that not cool
wildwing07 chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
why'd you discontinue this story?
Chocolate and Drama chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Whoah! I watched American Duos just today! Odd. VERY cool story, love the Princess Bride and Chuck references! PLEASE continue!
BellaRide28 chapter 4 . 10/24/2009
I love where this is going. It is so awesome! Please update soon!
frazier chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
You are a good writer, I'd love to see you write something other than a mary-sue oc that this website is filled with! I can't stand them, but I still liked what I read...
suchicken chapter 4 . 9/5/2009
HAHAHAHHAHA! Like OMG this was, like, so funny! Bex is going to be my best friend. Most definitely. I loved it. And Shane better figure out that Lacey is perfect for him. Otherwise I will smack him upside the head, hopefully illicting the response 'what the pineapple?' Heehee. Couldn't resist.
DreamWriterx3 chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
I really like this idea, and I love Bones, too!
iknowuknow chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
Shules AND Shacey forever! :)

“The Nose-Job Barbie.” Hahahahaahhaahhaha

OMG! Bex playing matchmaker is awesome!

I love Jules, Shawn, and Gus in this, too! Very them!

"Jules, I thought you threw that away after that ‘American Duos’ case!” Hahahahaahahaha
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 4 . 9/3/2009

haha! Shawn & his 80s movies references! xD

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
iknowuknow chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
I so adore this story! I kept laughing and my bro keeps sending me weird looks. The line

“No, Bex, you are not allowed to take down any cheerleaders at this camp! I don’t care if some of them are the most spiteful beings on Earth – YOU MAY NOT FIGHT A CHEERLEADER!”

made me laugh so hard, he left the room till I was done reading!
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 3 . 8/19/2009
hey!

another awesome chapter! i hope u update soon! - :)
Queen S of Randomness 016 chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
hey!

awesome story so far! i hope u update soon! - :)
brosuitup chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
I really like this story. You seem to have a good understanding of the characters. I can't wait to see what happens next.
suchicken chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
another Lacey! Yay! I love that name. I swear to God if I ever have kids they will all have freakazoid names.(case in point my first kid's name will be bruce...regardless of gender.)

But I like the story so far. And of course, Lassiter is...Lassiter. Shules forever!
iknowuknow chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
hAHHAHAHAHA! Yay, Shane and Bex are going!