Reviews for The Guardian of Mu: Solo
IcebatofValikinRRBZ8 chapter 1 . 1/21
I don't see anything wrong.
Dr.Drako chapter 23 . 1/4
It's finally over!
TheThingThatSmiles chapter 21 . 6/7/2013
I didn't really like this chapter. Reason being: Every thing came way too quickly. You should have somehow done something to show more affection between Mimiru and Solo. It makes no sense that out of nowhere, Solo loves Mimiru. I've only seen one foreshadowing clue and that's all.

It was cheesy as well. It made me laugh!
Psybernetic chapter 20 . 6/7/2013
Jeezus... Poor Solo... Oh gosh!
Psybernetic chapter 19 . 6/7/2013
So many things... I like it...
Solo, you are so cold!
Psybernetic chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
So Solo and Fon an having a marriage... Awesome!

In the author note, did I seriously see you fanboy? XDD
Anyways, Solo has been through a lot. I mean, he has to be imprisoned inside a sword for the rest of his life...

And Luna is so bossy! She cuts into the middle of it and say "hey I have to go to sleep"
ugh. That's so annoying!

Very descriptive. Flowing. Needs a few commas and periods..

Why did you put the perverted thing in? Oh my gosh! That was not needed. Lol.
Anyways, onward to the next chapter!
Psybernetic chapter 17 . 6/7/2013
Tribal meeting, eh? Wonder what they're talking about...
Ending was great.
How is college anyways?
Ahh I'm scared for Earth! I'm going to hide in a little shell.

I must say, I'm getting more excited by the chapter.
I mean, slowly transcending the plot with the past, but at the same time you're starting the escalation of the plot with other characters.
I'm really impressed Omega.

Oh and I searched up 'Mu Megaman Solo' and your story was the second one up there!

I seriously am thinking this story is going to be a romance between solo and Luna.
Psybernetic chapter 16 . 6/7/2013
"I don't know…I never knew how to unleashed it then and still don't know how to now" Solo said.
Unleashed should be unleash.

First off, Fon is strong. Lol! And Solo is awesome!
I mean, he got some pretty good comebacks there XD

You are a really good writer at fighting. I encourage you to to do more fighting scenes in the future!
You know, seeing no commas is starting to piss me off XD. I don't know why but it's not your fault!

Solo. You need to be more amazing to beat Fon.
Psybernetic chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Epic name there, Galeblitz! Love the description! Seriously, I do!
Love Ken and Silko's personality. Wish Silko could speak some more. She's a little too quiet. Almost like a mute.
Oh and I've been noticing in some areas, you need a question mark. You really should go back and edit your story to make more people read it.

Ack! I'm sorry for such a short review...
Psybernetic chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
Ack! Noooooooooo! hurry Solo! Hurry!

That explanation was good! XD

You know, this crap isn't bad!
*whines* when is the action coming!

You need to make longer chapters!

My inbox is going to be full when you check your e-mail. Haha!
Anyways, you are taking a good amount of time on the story. It's very well thought out. Only a few grammatical errors, that's all. That's why I don't have as much to say because I sound repetitive!
Psybernetic chapter 13 . 6/7/2013
Oh God! The great terror is going to fall upon us! *Hides behind Solo*
Okay, first of all remember the comma thing I told you in chpt 10! In fact use it in every chpt!
Poor Solo... No friends... Must be lonely. But hey, he's a total badass in everything. Even if he fails, it will be bad to the bone XD

why does Solo only know the other three? Hmm... I wonder? XDDDD

I seriously have nothing to say but description and commas.

I don;t really want to dig deeper into the story because I don't want to make it worse!
Psybernetic chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Oh wow! A formal, VERY formal guy who is friends with Solo! That's awesome!
Solo is a great person, from the looks of it. Haven't known him for long character wise and I'm so excited to learn more about him! I don't know if it's me, but everytime I reach the end of a chapter, I seem to get a very good heart feeling that make me want to read more. I don't really enjoy reviewing though. XD. Oh well. I do it because you asked.

Anyways. I think you missed a word in a sentence. When solo was panicking, I think you missed "the" unless you intended to do so. (flashback thing)

Hey, how old is Fon? He seems older because of how mature and formal his attitude is, unless it's just his outside personality. What does Fon look like? Some details would be nice!

I love how Luna seems like an antagonist to Solo, as she get's in the way of Solo trying to warn Megaman.

Oh Luna. You are so bossy. XD
Psybernetic chapter 11 . 6/6/2013
Chp 10- "Warn him of the impending danger that is about to destroy this world" forgot to add that this one needs a period. There's no ending tag so... Yeah.

I was laughing at Luna's embrrassment!
Hmm.. Solo... You are truly different, I mean I can't listen to a conversation that long! I'd get bored, start fidgeting, draw, or do something that will keep me occupied XD
The warning... Isn't that the death of the world?
Solo must of been possesed XD
I don't know. Everything?
Omega, why are you asking those questions?

Okay, well, I don't know what to correct in this chapter. Exceptionally well done!
Psybernetic chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Oh sh*t. That's not good! I mean, the world could be destroyed! Solo, I will KILL you if you don't warn Megaman in time! . And I'm actually really happy Luna and Sonia are rivals, but so-so friends at the same time!
Alright. Some- no- ALL sentences have no comma before the ending quotations. It looks... retarded. Haha. Don't' take that to any offence. You know, I shouldn't really say anything, considering you wrote this awhile ago. You should go back and proofread, though XD.
Oh and you should make longer paragraphs. Longer paragraphs are always good...
As in, (let's see if I can explain) if Solo, for example, thinks something, then thinks, you don't have to- okay let me give you an example
Good: Why am going out of my way to tell some girl that's treating my wounds, my own past?" Solo asked himself.

"Still, I guess it couldn't hurt to stay just a little" Solo thought at the back of his head.

Better: Why am going out of my way to tell some girl that's treating my wounds, my own past?" Solo asked himself. Solo began to think of his memories from the past. It was for those memories that he had come to Earth to get help from the Tribe King, from Megaman. "Still, I guess it couldn't hurt to stay just a little," Solo thought at the back of his head. ( Notice how I add the comma XD)

You should use more description. It's this amazing thing that helps you imagine. XD

Anyways, I'm really excited for the other chapters to the story. I can feel a plot forming!
I'm excited! I can already see improvement, and it's only chapter 10.

Oh and sorry for putting this story off to the side for a little bit. Hope you forgive me :)
Ariana Targaryen chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Dear sir/madame...

As you said, I won't review a pathetic "It's good". No, that will not cut it. I will be blatantly honest in my review and I hope you will not take offense.
Now...
Oh my...where to begin...?

Although I share your love for megaman (it defined my childhood,) and it showed great promise, but for me, this was not that good. I cannot find it in my heart to say this, but this wasn't that good.

Although the plot is solid at best, the punctuations and the grammar leave something left to be desired. I also do not find the italics good to read at. You italicize everything in absolutely all the wrong places. I'm not even joking, but most, if not all, of the paragraphs contain italics and no one really finds it nice to read. Also, having walls and walls and blocks of words does not make it an easy read. I nearly had to hold back an epileptic siezure while reading this. And even though it is in dream sequence, it does not redeem anything. The line break would have sufficed.

Your portrayal of the characters are not as compelling as you want it to be. There's absolutely no life in them and I am not making a gross exaggeration. The lines are in a pale shade of pink. I will digress from here on out.

Also, Luna and Geo? What's up with that? They seem to be far from lovers.

There. I had given my honest opinion.
Also, I noticed in a concrit/flamer forum (I shall not mention it,) that you claimed to be the "greatest megaman writer and you are not exaggeratting,), while I admire your boldness and overflowing confidence, I fear you are a wee bit off the mark with that statement.

No, while you may have a decent fanbase, and one writer mentioning that, that does not immediately cement you as the greatest. There are far more talented, (and admittedly more modest,) than yourself who pride themselves on entertaining the people. Maam/sir, you are quite far from that mark, but with a little polishing, you will grow to be a good enough writer.

Well, enjoy your day, Maam/Sir. I hope you don't consider this a flame. I will review some more in the future.

Until next time,