Reviews for Nightclothes
Perfect. I loved it.
sue-sylvester-shuffle chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Very, very sweet! Great job; I loved this fic!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
By far my favorite story of yours I have read so far. Severus in pajamas. Funny, but we all know he sleeps in a grey nightshirt, says so in GoF. Yeah, I'm that much of a stalker. I stalk fictional characters. Oh, that would make a good tshirt... adding it to my list of tshirt ideas... seriously... I enjoyed the story very much, even without Buttons. Minerva/Buttons romance. I can see it now. ;D Thanks for the story. :)
Patrick chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
I'm glad you gave Severus some friends. :)
Swallow B chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
That was really nicely done, this weaving between the film and the book, very plausible and in character. I suspect the real reason Severus was dressed was because those in charge decided Alan Rickman, as Snape, didn't look right in nightclothes. But it does, indeed, make people wonder: does the man ever sleep? So this story makes a lot of sense. I love Minerva and Poppy's caring.

Your attention to detail makes the story very alive. I like the slight humour in the middle of the dramatic situation, and the fact that you make the characters swear without spelling out what they actually say - as does JKR.

It sounds silly, but you drew my attention to something quite simple I hadn't considered before: Severus is sleep-deprived, no wonder he is irritable.
yamifannetje chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
They're clearly not done with the pyjamas-discussion :D:D

But it's amazing which levels Severus's loyalty to responsebilties reache.
misundersnape chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Yes... well, I did wonder at his eternal pristine dress code...

And you'd think that if Severus knew a spell to instantly dress and unrumple then the Transfiguration expert would know it too... leaving us to assume the man rarely undressed, and therefore rarely slept.

Of course, there was the grey nightshirt in book OoTP... so it seems that it's probably just a case of idiotic costume designers in the films.

Either way, this was a fun, interesting little fic to read, thanks for sharing...

*yawns* But it made me feel tired watching Severus resist sleep... lol.

misundersnape...
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
"No you can't because I haven't told you everything nor do I intend to..."

BURN!

You must post more things. And I'm starting to get kind of sick of Poppy constantly appearing (I know it's part of the challenge but seriously, does that woman have anything better to do than help Snape and Minerva?)
CreativeWords chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Just found this story - too awesome. Your characterizations of the staff are wonderful.
Logospilgrim chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Very lovely :-)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Yes, between teaching Potions, brewing potions, spying on Voldemort, dodging Umbridge, being Head of House, and any other little task people think of for him, Snape probably didn't get any sleep during the fifth year. (I had him use a Time-Turner in my story "The Birthday Present").

It is nice that people are concerned about him in this story (thought not enough to help him with any of his work, of course-even Poppy wants more burn salve).
Anna chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
great chapter please update soon :)
Shiki chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I really liked this story! It's always nice to read a well-written Severus/Minerva friendship story; there seems to be so little of them. :)
Chemistress chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
A great story - just the right balance between serious problems, comfort, kidding each other...a delightful read;

the only problem I have right now is with the Umbridge part, the checking on the students in the dorms...I guess I have to reread the book or/and rewatch the film: the Weasleys and Harry are gone now (does Umbridge know? yes, that probably is the reason for her ordering to check..), so which 4 are left in Gryffindor... - but never mind, you needed another reason for an "early morning-meeting", so that "the girls" could take care of overeager Severus...
Ysilme chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Cute story, and great missing scene! :o) Lovely interaction between Severus, Poppy and Minerva - I just can picture the three of them so well in this scene.

Pity we don't learn about the reason why Severus doesn't wear pyjamas. Perhaps you will tell us another time? ;o)