Reviews for Animagus Adventures
Vivianne95 chapter 2 . 2/5
Good ones!
Karou WindStalker chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
Both snippets are quite funny, wish you had continued this.
SaeFire Shifter chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Oh My Bloody Tiny Ribcage. If I didn't have to breathe, I'd be laughing for 5 painful minutes before sitting up and rereading it again.
Akasha Drake chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
WONDERFUL! Now THAT is perfect for "The Power he Knows Not"
Grey Muji chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Like it whats next a dragon,hipagrif oh wait a griphen sorry bout spellings
Twylyte chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Both awesome ideas, especially if he isn't actually a hummingbird but a snidget. Oh and size changing nundu? Scary as all get out.

I'd love to see more interesting ideas.

Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
This. Is. So. Bloody. AWESOME!
Disk 9 chapter 2 . 12/18/2010
AHAHAHA! This is really funny! Please continue it!
Sunny Verettne chapter 2 . 6/16/2010
Golden laughter bubbles up

A cheer-filled treat inside a cup

Causes the shining sound of mirth

A instant of happiness, for all it's worth
RedTideZero chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Hm…the idea of Harry being a hummingbird is pretty original, though not nearly as cool as the Nundu. I always thought the idea of Harry as a Nundu animagus was a good one, but making him into a cute, cuddly kitten was certainly different. Many people I know (including myself to a certain degree) have this bizarre need to go up to cute cats, grab their faces, and rub noses, which usually really pissess off the cat. Try pulling that stunt with a Nundu – instead of getting nasty Meow Mix breath (why do cats eat that stinky stuff?) you get lethal disease ridden breath. Ever thought of making Harry a Runespoor? One head for mad Harry, one head for sad Harry, and one head for…a Horcrux? Oh shit!
AriusWinter chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
This is interesting and very funny. I can't wait till the next chapter! Can I give you a suggestion? How about a dragon?
Peregrinate chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Lulz. Funny. :)
I'm Randomspicuous chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
XD love it!
Satsukifujin chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
Love it! -
Satsukifujin chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
You know, I've never considered this for one of his animagus forms but it actually makes a lot of sense! Fast, high speed, and can fly! Great idea! .