Reviews for The Best Sleepover Ever
Meh chapter 1 . 7/28
It was okay.
MermaidsAre4Real chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
I LOVE it! You should add more chapters, but you don't have to if you don't want to or anything. I was just suggesting.
penny wisp chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
hi I love this series I'm making my own mermaid book series, penny wisp. I was in spired by Emily windsnap, and I'm only ten.
Noelle chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I seriously can't stop reading this story!
Noelle chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
OMG! It was awesome! So romantic! So swishy! I loved how Emily had a sleepover and then had a nightmare about her and Aaron about to kiss and then Aaron turned into the kraken. And how Emily woke up and really went out on a date and actually kissed Aaron! I LOVED IT! Swishy!
Mayflowers123 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
You have to do a continuation were her dad finds out there dating and threatens Aaron behind her back, it would be hilarious
Your Fellow Thespian chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Kilmeny17 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Loved it. It's amazing how your writing style mimics the true author's perfectly.
Maria chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I really loved .Please write more.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Write more!
Puppy Face Love chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Loved it! Dont EAT ME KRAKEN. hehe. You should make more shots about aaron and emily and just her daily life with shona and others. I LOVE THESE SERIES! ps my guest name is a real account name, im just grounde from my phone and thats where im logged in my account and i forgot my password so that brings us here! So PM me if youd like, you dont have to. Sorry if i dont respond right away. Yay! well this is getting long! I always get carried away! oh well, love your stories BYE!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
its okay
Silverstorm489 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Cool. Fluffy
tia chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
to long
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
i don't know if the kraken will find me, but this story is simply one of the best tales I have read about Emily Windsnap. And trust me, I love to relive and read her books over and over. This story is a fun adaptation of how the characters of Althea and Marina are bought out. In the second book, about the kraken, it is seen that Althea and Marina show them the lagoon, which, ironically, leads to the sleeping kraken. I love all the books, and this tale is really great. Keep up the good work! :D