Reviews for Fatherhood?
Vanessa Masters chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
Awww I love this story, so emotional and sweet, sad, but touching.
Vanessa Masters chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
Good ol' Prime. So kind and helpful :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Awww Loved that ep, and love this fic :D
EHSparkwoman chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
Aw... This is too cute! And I love this pairing! (To bad Seaspray appeared in the series after this episode...) Shame there isn't much of it out there... But anyway your fic was awesome!
Trevor Wurster chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
You should write a story of Alana getting captured by Deceptitrann in both human and robot forms.
RatchetSS2 chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
Awwww! How sweet:)
RatchetSS2 chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
Wow, I love this story... It's so good! The end of this chapter filled me with butterflies ;D
Autogirl91 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great story so deep and new father probably feels the same way as a father is a huge step in a guy's life,even robots who hardly knows what being a father is all 't wait to continue to see what Prime and Sparkplug has to say.
Vanessa Masters chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
So beautiful. I wonder if a Sequel will be in the future? Either way, fantastic and lovely story :D
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
So sad. But it's nice for lesser known characters to get stories like this. It helps give them more exposure.

I hope everything works out for Seaspray.
Autohumans chapter 10 . 9/29/2010
Are you going to make a new story of Alana and Seaspray's child?
Coli Chibi chapter 10 . 6/3/2010
Nice story! But how does a robot get a human/alien thing pregneat?
Byrnstar chapter 10 . 9/8/2009
Wow...this is beautiful. It’s wonderful to find a logical, tasteful, and interesting use of actual canon to accomplish a story. Even better when it's for such an underserved character. :) For all its flaws, G1 had a lot of material, something very few fans ever bother digging into.

And I will cheerfully wave the Seaspray/Alana banner from my favs list (and given my muses' tendency to adopt memes...) :P
tomorrow4eva chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
Aww.. that's a lovely ending. :) Congrats on finishing!
tomorrow4eva chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
What a sweet goodbye scene. I'm so glad my marriage is not long distance. :P It's nice to see both sides healing - even though the focus is on Seaspray, Alana's changing makes her more real.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »