Reviews for Little Moments
mebfeath chapter 100 . 4/18/2014
These were so sweet. Perfect for when you want to read something light and fun. Thanks for writing them all!
mebfeath chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
*giggles* I had always wondered about that too...
mebfeath chapter 7 . 4/18/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh, I love it! Brilliant! Oh, I'd love to read more about this particular scenario...
mebfeath chapter 6 . 4/18/2014
Lovely. A very nice addition to this episode. :)
mebfeath chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
HA! Nice one, Sam! :D
wackyjacqs chapter 10 . 2/2/2013
I've just discovered this and it is amazing! I've laughed so much at the more amusing moments, like Urgo and this one with Cassie and Dominic. The more angsty chapters have me equally as hooked - you've captured each of them so well, so perfectly and these could totally have been missing scenes in the show! Really well done! :)
Tel nok shock chapter 14 . 12/25/2012
Erm, I'm pretty sure an Abydonian wedding involed being shoved into a room with an aphrodisac tea.
DiamondFish chapter 28 . 12/21/2012
I totally agree with your author's notes about the Stargate SGU appearances of Jack and/or Sam. They totally could have called her "O'Neill". A deleted scenes of Stargate Atlantis had Samantha saying that she was in a long distance relationship with a man in Washington D.C. - it was the episode where she was trapped in a precarious underground room & tying knots in a rope.
I am enjoying these short little chapters. thanks :-)
DiamondFish chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I barely remember this episode, but I remember thinking that there was evidence of the Sam/Jack interest. BTW. I think Sam & Jack started dating as soon as he left the SGC and Sam broke up with Pete. After Area 51, when she rejoined SG-1, she said to one guy that she was kind of not single. Later, in Atlantis, she said that she was in a long distance relationship with someone in Washington DC (meaning Jack).
Doctor-Who-Merlin-Sg1 chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Lol i love these stories they are awesome do some more please!
SamHelenCarterMagnus chapter 100 . 7/5/2012
Loooooooooooooooove it! Can you do a Line in the Sand one? I just think that would be an interesting one or a Sam in Atlantis and Jack visiting one.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 91 . 6/21/2012
The bit with Teal'c was definitely my favorite part! I can just see him doing it, too! He says so much without saying anything at all. He's one of my favorite people, Thor and Daniel are next. Totally cool! I have to go work soon, so this might be my last review of the day.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 75 . 6/21/2012
Fantastic! Can't wait to read more of Cassie's firsts. I had to get some sleep last night, but as soon as I woke up, I was back at it and find myself disappointed that I have to go to work soon.
DragonLadyRelena chapter 32 . 6/20/2012
If she doesn't marry him in the original reality, then of course, she's going to do it in every other reality. Those kind of feelings transcend time and space, and will continue to do so until they both get off their high horses and admit how they feel about each other! I mean, REALLY!

Onward!
DragonLadyRelena chapter 30 . 6/20/2012
Sometimes, insomnia is totally worth it. Thanks for writing these, sweetie. I haven't been this entertained in a long time!