Reviews for Verboten
mfaerie32 chapter 12 . 6/22
Mmm...I'm conflicted. It was good..nicely written, but...I honestly didn't feel any chemistry between Bella & Carlisle. And I love the pairing. And it seemed to me that even though Carlisle is the oldest out of all of them, and supposed to be the Patriarch, that he was less intelligent at times and acted more like a child than Edward. He didn't seem mature much at all. / And his lack of self confidence just made it worse.
mfaerie32 chapter 10 . 6/22
Uhm...what the hell just happened? Am I the only one that finds Edward & Bella in the wrong? What the f*ck is their problem? Are they serious? Carlisle deserves better than them. They should beg him for forgiveness for acting like total asses. Is she freakin' kidding me?
mfaerie32 chapter 9 . 6/22
Really, Edward is acting like a damn child. You can't stop having feelings for someone, the important thing is whether or not you act on them, which Carlisle clearly did not.
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 6/22
Okay, their relationships are NOT Stockholm esque. Stockholm syndrome is falling for or feeling affection for a kidnapper/captor...hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors. They weren't taken hostage, they were saved from death. Big difference. But I like how you've changed things up in this story. I was a little confused at first that you made all the kids that were supposed to be Bella's friends in school, doctors & nurses at the hospital instead. Who are her friends at school going to be?
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 12 . 2/4
I enjoyed reading this story.
Jazybear.9 chapter 11 . 10/4/2013
Awwww cuuute :) I love this story. Update soon :)
samantha dalton chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
i love it... cant wait to read more...
Guest chapter 10 . 9/6/2013
My God! This is so good. You simply cannot wait so long to post again.
samantha dalton chapter 10 . 8/28/2013
i love it...
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
*hugs* sorry, I can't send money. I'm broke. But I am loving this story...and I'd like to know what the hell happens! I'M CURIOUS DAMMIT!
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 10 . 8/26/2013
I understand Bella's feelings but I feel so bad for Carlisle. :*(
PinkMyselfAndI chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Great chapter! Wish it was longer
Analitica chapter 10 . 8/25/2013
Omg this is getting intense please update soon
My Eyez Are Watching Everyone chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
omannnnnnn! update again asap... please
Allons-y 23 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
This is wonderful! Your writing style is really superb. I adore Carlisle's inner monologue.

I am a bit concerned with the end of this chapter. It's under 'romance' so I'll keep my fingers crossed for a HEA for Carlisle and Bella.

I hope you are able to update soon!