Reviews for Ten Years To Somewhere
LadyVukavo chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
ok, I know the stories are already written, I'll read them in a bit and there's quite the chance it won't happen but I gotta say it anyhows...Wolf and Cub need to just shut up and shag already lmao
Freaxx chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
*pout* i feel it 4 alex
Lightning And Blossoms chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Really interesting. I feel really bad for Alex... You're story is really entertaining and funny. Good work.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
I like it.
stateofliving chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Ahaha! I can't decide which is better, Part 6 or Part 5? But I have yet to read all the other parts. I can't wait...
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
very nice
Jusmine chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Well, back from Vermont and exhausted after a seventeen and a half hour drive. But not exhausted enough to not read all the stories!

...Hopefully. _

I've decided that I love Ally. _ Seriously, not only into girls, but asking poor Alex for love help? Priceless. :D

I don't particularly care for the Alex/Sabina thing, but you probably already knew that. lol.

Your formatting got a bit messed up in the transition to FF. Might want to go back and touch it up a bit. _

Anyway, off to read the next part!
Amore chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Poor Alex, no love for him :(
Izzy-I.R.T chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Really great loved it. I won't say it again that I loved it becasue it's "excess flattery". hehehe can't wait for the next one but I thought after the 4th one you stopped writing these stories. Glad you didn't. Is there going to be a part 7
Alo Amicus chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wonderful. Normally I hate stories that mention Sabina for some reason (I don't know why, she's cliche and Bond-ish but not viciously bad) but this one is well done. The girls are funny and interesting, and that opening with Wolf is perfect.
Kay Celestine chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Ah, this was adorable and as usual... hilarious XD

God, you gotta love the girls ;P

You're format was chopped a bit, but other than that, it was really good.

-Kay