Reviews for Fallen
Maharani Radha chapter 3 . 1/4/2014
I liked that. It was realistic. No overly-sappy. But happy and hopeful :)
sd4ianto chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Turned out pretty good.
sd4ianto chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
It really bugs me when people write Ianto as so weak and "in love". Ianto is a strong, intelligent, independent human being. He does love Jack, but this kind of love is self destructive. And he isn't that way.
Kikino chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
I just want to say, this was an absolute joy. I loved it from the very beginning to the last sentence. There were so many times I wanted to cry for Ianto in this fic...it felt so real to me. It felt so right and well blended in with the show that I almost forgot it was an actual fanfiction.

There were a couple of things I wanted to point out though, some flaws in the story. The first would be the engagement announcement. Assumingly, Gwen told everyone about her engagement before Jack returned with the Doctor, since her eyes went wide with memory (and something else I can't recall at the moment) when Jack felt the ring on her finger. The second was the hugging situation. Jack and Ianto have hugged before witnessed in End of Days when Abaddon was summoned and Jack left with the Doctor. Those are the two big flaws that I saw. There were a couple of typos here and there but what story doesn't have typos? Even printed and publish work has typos.

Anyway, again, it was beautiful. DEFINITELY one of my favorites.

Kikino
TeBlacks chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved the first chapter most. Because it was so beautifully heart clenchingly sad! Very well written )

Keep writing! You're really good at it.
I chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
God, i cry every time i read that.
WitchVela chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
enjoyed reading your story. the poor prime minister XD

jack hanging up on him and then ianto getting to know that jack loves him in such a funny and awkward way were the highlights

i just discovered i like flustered jack XD

keep writing.
Dubbers chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
What a wonderful story! And Jack hanging up on the Priminister was great, though I don't think he'll be very happy about that.

Thanks for sharing.
sinj chapter 3 . 9/9/2009
aw, a lovely ending for a lovely story. Hope you do another Janto fic soon.
the.write.way.42 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Only Jack would hang up on the prime minister like that...brilliant! This was wonderful; thanks for sharing.
Cutiepie2191 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
wonderwoman082 chapter 3 . 9/7/2009
It's no decleration of Love, but I guess that will never really be Jack, but it's something. I'm just glad he realized how special Ianto Jones really is. Really enjoyed reading this story, Thank you for sharing it with us : )
EsScaper chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
This was FANTASTIC! You showed the relationship between Jack and Ianto beautifully! The depth of emotion was moving, and you really brought your characters into the hearts of your readers. Oh my God, did I feel for Ianto in this story! Right from the start you had me, I was totally drawn in. THANK YOU! The fact that Jack came to the "right" conclusion about Ianto only added to my enjoyment of this piece.

You have a rare talent, and I will certainly read all the works that you post.

Excellent job!

Esc.
Amused505 chapter 3 . 9/6/2009
aw lovely story! It made me all warm and fuzzy feeling!
Galadriel1010 chapter 3 . 9/6/2009