Reviews for Love Bites
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
LOVE this story! Plz don't go so long between updates
GirlOnFire
PissedOffTheVamp chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
Omg I lobe your smiley face version of a vampire ! It's awesome! (,..,) :D Awesome!
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 3 . 3/26/2015
I'm very surprised you've had this story out since 2009. I favorited it, and I really hope you don't abandon it again. It seems like a good story, and you have a nice plot line going. Update soon, not in like five years. c:
jessa76 chapter 3 . 3/23/2015
Emmett your being a jerk you know you want her

More asap
jessa76 chapter 2 . 2/9/2015
Why tell poor bell Eddie likes her? That is mean. So when you fall for her Emmett hope she does not believe you and you have a hard time convincing her its true. Update asap please
fantasylover4evr chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Dang, you're good at comming up with alternate realities! I just don't like how Emmett's setting up Edward & Bella when Rosalie & Edward belong together. :(
gerryade.merrygold chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
update plz
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
that's what he gets!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
LOVE EMXBELLA this is my new favorite pairing. i thought it would be weird but i love OOC bella
kateythemoose chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I love yew made emmett say that edward was goimg tew ask Bella out xD
RosieLynn chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Awwww! It was such a good story! Why'd you stop?
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Are you ever going to finish this? Cause it seems really good! I hope you do finish
sparkling unicorn chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love it! Emmett is so flipping funny and always joking and Bella is just so serious i would love to see where this goes! I hope you finish this!

.*.*.*

Sparkles

.*.*.*
feelingcowgirlish chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
Very interested to see where this goes...Emmett/Bella pairings are my fav! ;)
RisaAnise chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Your writing is absolutely fantastic I really wish you would continue this story :D D:
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »