Reviews for Unintended Consequences
cfigueroa78 chapter 15 . 9/18/2013
Great story! It's sad because it reminds me of when Edward left Bella in NM and how painful it was for her. Yes, I was HUGELY disappointed that she slept with Jake (I'm anti-Jacob). I understand she did have to try to move on with her life - Edward has the blame in forcing her to. The only thing that surprises me is that she got into a relationship with Jake immediately after Edward. I guess I'm comparing to having been deeply in love once and it took more than a year for me to get over it and I did not want to date anyone at all. But Bella, although a loner in the books, seems to be needy and she did latch on to Jake instead of her school friends.
kaday chapter 24 . 7/31/2013
Hope you finish this story because I am enjoying it
lovemyblt chapter 24 . 3/9/2012
ANG! You have to come back and finish :( I am so invested!

I love this fan fic!
kbcouch chapter 24 . 2/22/2012
i HAVE to tell you that i found this yesterday afternoon & did NOT stop reading it until i was finished. which happened around 4:30 this morning. i just couldnt stop. its going to be a long day! but well worth it. your knowledge of the characteristics, emotions and mannerisms of the characters was so precise and authentic. it made me wish the saga would never end and that stephenie would write about them forever. i am anxiously awaiting more chapters from you!
Reinbeau chapter 24 . 9/9/2011
I have abandonment issues, so I am so very glad to hear that you are already working on the next chapter. I would hate to see this great work not finished.

She needs to move in with Edward, but I suppose his Edwardian ways would preclude that for anything other than medical reasons.

I am still real spooked about what one of the unintended consequenses may be. We need to know how this turns out.
JCLadybug chapter 24 . 9/8/2011
This is still one of my favorite stories ever. You write it so well and I love watching this story unfold so naturally. I hate how everyone else is treating Bella...but I think it is very realistic to the characters and I also like that type of drama in the story so I find all the current happenings very interesting. As always good work and I can't wait for the next update. Do you have any notion as to how long the story will be? Just curious.
MaryMary123 chapter 24 . 9/4/2011
Charlie is biased on Jacob. That will not change. Her best shot is transfer schools to the east. Get away from Charlie and Jacob. Let Charlie feel the consequences of his actions.

If she stays with Edward he has to change her. She will get hurt again and again. He has to love her enough to change her.
MaryMary123 chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
Okay here is the deal with Jacob. I do not hate him. He is young and in love, but once his IMPRINT arrives Bella is history. He may be her friend but that will be it! All you Jacob lovers have to remember the imprint is the driving force for the wolf. So.. He is a good friend and a boyfriend for a time, but not a permanent husband. He would leave her, because he could not help it.

Edward, well hell he is just a mess. He needs to claim her PERIOD. His refusal has cost her and everyone around themPAIN
nolie02 chapter 24 . 9/1/2011
Yay! You made my day! Your writing is amazing as usual. I can't wait to read more. I wonder if she will ever forgive Jacob.
LADARTHA chapter 24 . 9/1/2011
Thanks for the chapter as I was beginning to think that you had given up on it like so many do after a period of time. I hope you will update again soon.
Mahitabelle chapter 23 . 4/9/2011
I'm so happy you didn't give up on this story. It is too good to just abandon it. I'm so curious as to what Jacob wants. I'm certain he is sorry he hurt Bella, but I'm equally certain he will blame Edward. Charlie has some apologizing of his own to do. Now I must go back a few chapters and re-read. You might want to do re-caps at the beginning since you update so infrequently. Keep on keeping on!
nolie02 chapter 23 . 4/9/2011
Thank you for such a quick update. Still in love with the story. I can't wait to find out what happens to Bella when she goes back to school. There are so many reasons she could be blurry. I can't figure it out. I love how your story is unpredictable. Keep it up! Love your incredible

writting.
LADARTHA chapter 23 . 4/9/2011
STARTING TO HAVE AN INTERESTING TURN OF EVENTS. LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT UPDATE.
JCLadybug chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
It's great to see another chapter. I'm glad we are getting back to the "scary" reality. I would rather Edward wished he hadn't left than not come back...but it is Edward so I guess I am hoping too much. I love him...but he over thinks everything. Truly awesome chapter as always. I am a little worried about Jake but I trust you so I will just wait and see what is to come.
Source76 chapter 23 . 4/8/2011
I truly love this story but please tell me she didnt get pregnant by Jacob and the horrible sex she had with him outside that one night. Please tell me it is something different. That would be so crappy.