Reviews for Washed ashore on duelist kingdom
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 6 . 3/24
Nice really nice!
Neo-Devil chapter 4 . 3/21
eh, you may as well bring in the akatsuki anyways, but instead of looking for the Bijuu, have them become Duelists to begin looking for the God cards, along with the cards the Bijuu are sealed in, how they learn of all that, is up to you, sound good?
Guest chapter 6 . 10/2/2014
Make more of this don't stop
Potterformers chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
Fire with Wind, while Kushina was not that interested in the strategy of the game, so no
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
finals and sequels
Guest chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
give kushina a deck its only fair
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
yes kushina should get a deck btw I don't play duel monsters well not anymore I used to
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2014
Q1. 3
Q2. 1
Neo-Devil chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
can't wait for the next Chapter, oh and add Mana so she can be with Yami/Atem
kit no kaze chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
im hopeing u'll start to update more soon.. this is starting to look like a epic story...it all seems so possible and fits in so well that i feel like i am watching the anime itself... but u dont update why! why such horror...

also for card idea's with the tailed deck u seem to have a thing for the minor charicters... if u do say 1 for each thats 18 monsters .. then u add in 2 minors like the 2nd fox u have.. and mabe 1 more... thats 20 monsters... after that... add in 10 spells and 10 traps... have them be focused on the lvl cards u can tribute the lower monster to get the bigger one. things like that seem to fit while defenceive traps such as miror force and trap hole..
Neo-Devil chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
give naruto Juubi
Agrond chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
An interesting story, even it could be better written. So I hope that you didn't have abandoned your story. Naruto's deck looks powerfull and it will be interesting to see how he will interact with Yugi Muto and his friends.
I expect that Itachi will have the differents Horus LV and the Element Dragon for his fire-wind deck, but I don't have any idea about Kushina's deck... why not something with Yae, Goe-Goe or even Sasuke(s)?
BookLover2401 chapter 6 . 12/1/2012
Please Update Soon. I Really Like Naruto's Demon Deck. When Is He Going To Use The Kyuubi Card?
Lady Kaiki chapter 6 . 10/31/2011
love it ! plz, update soon !