Reviews for In the Cold
horselovr2000 chapter 8 . 10/17/2013
Story that connects with it Please! :)
Athena Silverwolf chapter 8 . 7/10/2012
i'm really enjoying your writing! i didn't think anyone else made fan fics bout phantom stallion and all of yours are really good! i'm gonna read all your writing!
horselover65 chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
I love this story. Make another one like a sequel. But it is good!
conti siegel chapter 8 . 8/21/2010
awesome story, make it longer. I want to know what happend to Sam and Jake!
DarkSunshine24 chapter 8 . 3/27/2010
GOOD JOB YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE ANOTHER TO THIS ONE!
Wild Cowgirl 16 chapter 8 . 3/15/2010
Great chapter. Yes i think you should do a sequel!
MusicAddict101 chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
you should do a sequal to hidden plot where jake comes home and see's sam close to pepper, and think's their together, but really, pepper's just watching over her and sam really lives jake, so she has to try and show him that but it's hard because jake won't talk to sam cause he's heart broken cause he loves sam too!
Fancy Girl Haflinger chapter 7 . 2/15/2010
yeah an update good chappy update soon please
DarkSunshine24 chapter 7 . 2/13/2010
aww darn you should make it longer
Hanner Nanner chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
Good Job I like reading it because it just makes me happy that they are taking a really bad situation and making the best out of it!
MusicAddict101 chapter 7 . 2/12/2010
i can't wait! aslo if i could have you advice on my new story "Forestfirn Academy" that would be great!
Hunger Games Lover 2014 chapter 6 . 1/8/2010
please continue
evilmunchkin chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Jake's such a sweetheart, I adore this story :)
livandletliv chapter 6 . 1/4/2010
Aw! That was soo sweet!

I think when they get home they should fall asleep on the couch with sams head on his shoulder, an then gram or brynna comes in an sees them an makes fun of Sam later OR better yet Dallas or pepper or wyatt comes in an sees them and Jake has to take the teasin, I like the second idea better, all though they both been done before, just an idea. UD soon!
Wild Cowgirl 16 chapter 6 . 1/4/2010