Reviews for Then the Shadow Falls
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I love this story! Please continue!
Neuronerd chapter 8 . 7/3/2011
Somehow I missed the update, but I am glad I found it again! As always, spectacularly written. I agree, poor Kirk just can't seem to catch a break and Spock was right to be wary of his plan. And Spock! Ah, the heartbreak. "My parents have done something that offends everyone. They created me." Hugs for the lonely Vulcan detective.
GriffinSky chapter 8 . 6/15/2011
I'm so glad you updated this! It's great, please continue. I can't wait to find out what's next!
Et rules chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
Please don't kill Chekov.

Are you going to update soon because this is a great story.?

Really good chapter :)
Neuronerd chapter 7 . 9/5/2010
AHHHHH! While I am very glad to see the story continue (I *was* starting to worry...)man! You rip my heart out- poor Bones! Now you must go on! I have to know what happens next! Where did Chekov go? Will we see Scotty again? What will happen to Sulu? Oh the agony...*please* don't make me wait another 6 months ;)
Neuronerd chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
So glad you continued this! I agree that Chekov is the shiznit and what's up with Spock doing an incognito background check on Kirk? Barring any further technical disasters I look forward to the next chapter to see how it all fits! Great job!
Tenebrielle chapter 6 . 3/21/2010
HOORAY UPDATE! I was hoping this story wasn't dead.

Much love for Chekov! I am very curious to see why said Soviet genius has come to the USA and what he has to do with the murders. I also look forward to whatever Kirk's planning! He and Gaila and Uhura were great. :)

You can do it! (finish the story, I mean. ;) )
Tenebrielle chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
OMG you're back! Awesome! Yes, I remember this story, and I was so excited to see you updated!

As usual, much love for Kirk and Bones. They are hilarious together and hilarious apart. I also enjoyed how you brought in Chapel's crush on Spock! Sulu was fun, and I hope he'll turn up again later. That leaves Chekov for the next chapter! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with him.
Neuronerd chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
"Alvin"...LMAO! And Nero is hillarious, but I am not sure why. If I were there I wold burst out laughing in his face. And this is what I always love: you obviously research aspects of your story. I LOVED the fact that you raised the question of how Sulu avoided the internment camps during WWII- great job once again bringing in history to make readers think. He surely must have powerful connections! Bravo!
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 9/24/2009
I'm new to the story, but I loved the chapter. I'm looking forward to reading more.
Toadflame chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Whew, really good story! Finally got past the first paragraph without having to run off and so something else!
Gwen Kathleen chapter 4 . 9/22/2009
Dude, I'm too tired to come up with anything clever, but this juicy flick has leered me in like a moth to a flame. I will wait, reluctantly and impatiently, for your next installment.

Thank you!
Gwen Kathleen chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
OMG, you even found a place for the apple! Loved the 'common courtesy' line, not to mention the lovely nod to the 'death grip' and seat belts, which, of course, Spock would insist upon. Kirk's attitude and propensity toward leading with intuition and spock's insistence upon being correct (even as his sarcasm was improving) is spot on. Apparently they were quite agreeable...when neither were talking! And Scotty, Archer's mechanic, protecting his sandwich and tinkering with his 'transportation machine' made me laugh out loud!

It nine minutes after two in the morning, the only sound being the clink of the keyboard and the alluring tinkle of Beam being poured into the ice-less cup of the reviewer, pondering whether she should now wisely surrender to the cool comfort of her awaiting bed or complete the remaining 4th chapter. What, she wondered, would Inspector Spock do?

Thank you!
chishero chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
Omigawd. Glass-half-human, that's priceless. :)
chishero chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
LOL, LOL, STAR TREK NOIR. This is -hilarious-. I was laughing it up almost the whole time, because it's NOIR and STAR TREK but I really, really like it. :D