Reviews for Sticky Little Kisses
Previously-FTS chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Cutest story I've ever read XD

(If you write Mwu/Cagalli story, I'll read it... yes, my Asucaga ship can take a few casualties..lol)
SmilesLasting chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I love this so much.
Minerva's cradle chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Wow, that was pretty good. I like how Athrun's character isn't the exaggerated playboy or stuckup. He's normal, like most of us. I'd wish that lip gloss were sold here. I could use it.
Marse Speaks chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
:DD yeah, Athrun kinda looks like a girl.
Nice fic! Keep going! n_n
nareiya chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
nice one shot! i like how athrun realized that he would rather have sticky kiss marks than to be thought to be cags gay best friend!

i love it!

- nareiya
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was a really funny story. I like your title, it totally syncs with the whole plot and story. I just found the whole thing funny. But it was a good funny. I loved the cuteness and the romance in it.

You have a really good taste for these kinds of things. Your sense of romance is so cool. Love it!
Yume Yamamura chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I'm currently bashing my head on the computer screen for almost having missed reading such an amazing work of yours

I think Cagalli doesn't like to kiss in general. She only likes to kiss Athrun Zala :D And your Athrun is totally adorable.

One more thing, I have nothing to complain about your toning down the sexual themes. Just make sure you'll tone them up in future stories & chapters XD

Good luck :D
zala123attha chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
"Even without her dramatics, I feel guilty about making her choose between two things she loves. However, I am not man enough to parade the streets with glossy or colour smudged lips. I don’t think I will ever be man enough for that."

FABULOUS.

/ The fact that you are more beautiful than I am doesn’t help matters.” /

LOL XD

/ I’m sorry Jason, but there is someone out there who will love you much more than I do. There has to be, because I don’t love you at all. /

haha athrun's so cute XD

hilarious story :) wel written too but slightly OOC? haha XD FAVORITES~
Xx Meisha xX chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
lol! Loved the story.

The misinterpretation of Athrun's preference was quite humorous. Sorry Jason... Cagalli is the only one for Athrun.

I like to think of present tense writing as impossible, but you have proven that wrong. You did a great job. Not only with the present tense, but writing in Athrun's perspective as well.

I look forward to reading more of your stories!

- Archerygurl
cottongreentea chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
OMG! I just love how you wrote it all in present tense! It's really hard doing that, i find.

The whole one-shot is HILARIOUS! I do love how Athrun is actually complaining about something! He's normally so 'down with it' kinda guy.

It IS disturbing that Cagalli is more pissed that he let girls kiss him with lipstick on thatn being jealous/angry over letting girls kiss him. That is so funny! That just shows that she is totally such a cool girl! She is so not the stereotyped chicks like we are all portrayed! I know i'm not. LOL! Guys go for girls that are not so girly.

AW! You should've toned UP the sexuality of this piece! It would be totally awesome! Not that i'm really a R-rated type of gal, but i think it would totally compliment the fic.

I love CG brands. They so work better than all the other brands and all their make-up line is so much better! They go for any ages!
memeylupht chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
I really like this story...

B-) kee workin' ne...
yeahnomore chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Ahahahahha, this was amazing! I absolutely loved it, and I hope you continue with Cagalli's POV.

:)Bee
Rawrrdoll chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Jajaja poor Athrun.

One friend confuse Athrun for a girl, instead of a man xD SO..this was before watching gundam seed.

The last part, was hilarious is something Athrun definitly would do!

And those lip gloss really works on me too xD
InweTinuviel chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Oo Haha this was awesome! I really enjoyed the one shot! haven't read one so good in a while! So kudos to you!:D Aw...I love how smexy and hot the whole thing was O.o! LOLS! Hehe makes me think its' time to start bringing out those lip glosses in my drawer...Heheh:D Keep writing more Auscaga fics! Love them!
cagallifangurl chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
WOW! This is one of the most random-est and funniest one shots i have EVER read! its just SO hilarious lol! Man ur like da ultimate one shot author! I'm like so serious~ all of ur one shots are so GOOD! :D

Hmm~ Mwu/Cagalli? That's really different lol xD But strangely i don't have a problem with it. actually i'm kind of curious lol i think it'll be fun to read that pairing. :D of course everything you write is worth reading anyways.

You know what's funny? I read this story at like 3 in da morning (hehe i was too sleepy to review then) and i was like hm..i wonder if she got that off of a commercial too...and GUESS WHAT? today, I saw like 2 CoverGirl commercials about lip stick/glosses that doesnt rub off! i was like LOL? and its weird cuz i never saw those commercial until today . WEEIRD~ haha

anyways i LOVE all of ur fics! they all crack me up (:

LOVE YOU! (NO HOMO LOL)