Reviews for Implicitly
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/20
not bad, but I know you didn't mean to but at the end it seemed like Jim was put into a corner to complete the bond
nhrc chapter 1 . 1/8
as i wrote before:

The intimacy between them (once the front room) enveloped me like a heat wave.
I almost overload.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
Thank you for this. It was very interesting and very good. I love how you built it all up. The little things and then the craving and then going mad before finally content. I love it. Great job.
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
pon farr sex IS just plain awesome! *tee hee*
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Wow! Brilliant story.
Evil poptarts will take over chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Probably one of the best Pon Farr fanfics I've ever read. Kudos! I could feel the raw emotion between the two and I'm glad that they will forever be bonded.
InDefenseOfOurDreams chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
This is definitely one the better Spock/Kirk oneshots I've found. I like how you really focused on developing their relationship and kept them both in character. Good job!
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Lol, omg that was great
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Too bad you skipped the lemon...
Silvanesti chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
To start the day with one of your short stories and a cup of tea is just perfect. Come to think of it, so is ending the day with one of your stories and a cup of tea. And on a lunch break.. oh well, you get my point. :)
Doni chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Really lovely work!
atymer chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Just beautiful.

"complete, unhampered love"

That says it all and never displaces the character's essence.

This one is going on my fav list.
Kiwee chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Oh Jim, only you, seriously. I like this take on the Pon Farr, if for nothing else other than the completely awesomeness that is Spock and Jim forming connections while neither is aware of it 'cause they just fit the right way.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
*grin*
DJFireHawk chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
"Pon Farr sex was just awesome"...typical Jim Kirk thought there. I loved it...all of it. Excellent job on this...love it.