Reviews for The Red Ruby
godzillafan1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
hmm not sure about this one need to read more chapters before deciding if this story's good enough who are you going to pair this girl up with a unicorn?
LittleRockinDragon chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
O.o

what next!
StarFishChick chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
O sorry about that last review, people can be so rude. I love these books and I am interested in seeing more of this. This is the only romance story so please, more more more.
Jun Yamazaki chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
That book is the lamest book on earth anyone hu reads it its a fucking bitch!
Lady Sandrilene Evenstar chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
eh...might wanna look some words up in the dictionary...chap is pretty short, too. Kinda confusing. For instance, the last sentence says 'her other personality took over'. She has multiple personality? Pls write more! _

If first fic, good try. If not, forget I said anything.
sourgrape chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Whud'ga update this damn thing?
Aedyn Star chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
hey um well, it sounds like it will be a good story, only I;m alittle confused about what is happening and what it has to do with the Unicorn Chronicles, but i'm sure you will clear that up when you continue writing, right?
blah chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
sounds interesting
Ermine aka Tree chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Please write more! *begs* Pwease? I like this!
Ria chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
Spiffy story...but why why the cliffy? *crys*

_
Babydoodles89 chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Why are you the only Romance writer? Well I have another question how many other Unicorn chronicle books are out I just read the first one and I came up with any idea for a story now I can't write so I thought you would like this idea and then you could change it in to a story. Okay are you ready this is sort of AUish so listen (or read in you case caurefully) Cara and Lightfoot fall in love. Cara has the ability to change into A Unicorn, and the Unicorns can change into Humans. Ins't this idea relly corny well let me know if you want to do anything with it.

Fictionaly yours,

Autumn's Dawn

P.S. This story is great so far keep writing
Psyco101 chapter 1 . 12/18/2002
Oh cool. Please continue soon!
ppls chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
It s a really short chapter.
Ash chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
Wowza! this is great! PLZ WRITE MORE! PS-cookie sounds a lot like my cat. Jesus...
Kekadu the Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
uh huh... Is this based off of the second book, cause I haven't read that one yet. Maybe that's why I don't get it.