Reviews for The Big Adventures of Little Inu
Fiore-the-Dragoness chapter 18 . 10/26/2012
This is such a cute story! Please continue!
Lucy-Erza-Hearthfilia chapter 17 . 9/12/2012
i so love the story it's fantastic
Lily von Rider chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
It's just too adorable. I do hope you write more :)
Lily von Rider chapter 6 . 11/14/2011
It's strange. A while ago I was thinking of writing something in the lines of Inuyasha's past. I'm happy though I found this story. It is just too adorable for words. I expected something dark, considering it is Inuyasha's past (hell knows I'd have made it very dark.. hah) but I love your take on this. It's super cute, so funny and just down right adorable. I'm looking forward to reading the rest... but good job! :D
Lionsheart13771 chapter 18 . 9/4/2011
omg this is so cute! i love this!

lolz, inuyasha wiggles his but more than any kid i've ever seen. I love miroku in this as well. This is really cute, and i hope you can update again soon!

~Lions Heart 獅子の心 (ROAR! -)
FoxieFirefly chapter 17 . 2/25/2011
Shame on InuTaisho for ruining the boy's day with the talk of girls LMAO. Wow they seemed so devastated to find out that they would probably marry and protect a woman other then their mothers. I had to laugh at this one. I could actually see their sad faces at the thought of yucky girls. Lol the poor dears. I look forward to reading more. Great job on this one.
FoxieFirefly chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
NO NO NO NO NO NO I take it back! This is the cutest chappie thus far! IT'S SOOOO SWEET I COULD POP OPEN!
FoxieFirefly chapter 11 . 2/6/2011
*SCREAMS IN DELIGHT* THIS HAS TO BE ONE OF MY MOST FAVORITE CHAPPIES SO FAR! UGH I LOVE IT!
FoxieFirefly chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
omg omg omg omg omg this has to be the cutest chappie in the whole stinking story! omg this was just to precious! I loved it! Omg I wish I could feed Sesshy and Yasha some pears! Oh they're just so damn cute!
FoxieFirefly chapter 9 . 2/6/2011
Ohhhh I'm going to pass out from all the cuteness coming from this story. A tickle game? Ugh that's just so damn cute!
FoxieFirefly chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
Ohhhhhhh the part where Inuyasha was covering up Sesshomaru's feet with dirt was absoluetly precious! Ugh I could pop from all the cutenes! Damn Taish and his wife for messing up the garden! But at least they were kind enough to fix it back. And when Sesshomaru shyly asked for a kiss goodnight...That was soooo sweet! I love it! On to the next chappie!
FoxieFirefly chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
Awww Inuyasha has a playmate now. That's so sweet!
FoxieFirefly chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Awwww this chappie was adorable! I loved it lol lol lol. More, More, I must have MORE!
FoxieFirefly chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Oh my I'm starting to like this story. It seems really good so far. I've never read a story where Sesshomaru's mother actually liked Inuyasha and Izayoi...I like it! Oh to the next chappie!
kokoronagomu chapter 16 . 12/9/2010