Reviews for Fear Or Something Like It
broodyprettygirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
The explanation of your story was so not necessary at the end. Everything in the writing depicted everything you said afterwards. This oneshot was amazing. I mean, even if Chuck accostng Blair is out of character, you made it make sense. He had just seen his best friend cheating on Blair with her best friend. Not only did it make him realize that maybe he was good enough for Blair, but almost like he was forewarning Blair. It all jus made so much sense that I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened in the show! LOL anyway, great job!
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
Man, that was really intense. I didn't like that Blair was so scared of him though and that he was so rough and violent with her. *sighs* Also, when you mentioned the Buffy reference thing at the beginning, well...*sighs* I don't know much about that show and certainly haven't watched an episode PERIOD. So I kind of got the idea that it was almost exact dialogue just in a different show and...*sighs* *twitches* that bothered me. Ah well. It was intense. Good job.
valmontmerteuil chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I've been obsessively reading Chuck&Blair stories lately, and they are all falling short so I haven't reviewed.

Yours definitely did not fall short. I love the idea of it, that after Chuck witnesses what he witnesses, his first thoughts are of Blair.

I loved how he was comforting her and she recognized that but didn't know why, and that it brought up a feeling of foreboding. Very realistic and the emotions are so real.

Overall, great one shot.
Panoply Posh chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
fan-fricken-tastic!

I love it, he's so...dark and greedy and frankly i could see him having this train of thought. Well written, in character, very very good!
00JLO chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Good fanfic.
Mel chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Nice.. Really enjoyed it! Loved the subtlety. Very very nice. Two thumbs up for you.
Ziah chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Why am I so attracted to psuedo-date-rapist Chuck? This was extremely hot, and I LOVE the Buffy reference. Very appropriate. And I completely got what you were implying about Chuck having just seen Nate and Serena. I thought that was great. I was actually just wondering earlier today about how that knowledge would have affected his relationship with Blair, and I think this is a definite possibility. I also thought you did a really nice job with making Blair so conflicted. But really, who could resist Chuck? :)
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
l
questudor chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
is there gonna be another?
AWESOME chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Wow. This was just fantastic. My fave pre-series one shot ever. I love how he's both threatening and into her, and plotting and how she's honest with herself, and keeps repeating her mantra about being untouchable.
Kensley-Jackson chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I followed it perfectly and I loved it!
abelard chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Gave me the shivers! LOVE this story. LOVE. IT. It *is* scary, I can really feel B.'s fear. And that fear is totally linked to her excitement and passion, which N. could never unleash. Only C. could get to her like this. And he's basically promising that he *will* get to her...one day in the future. AWESOME prequel!
Edwardslover09 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I liked it! I'm a big Buffy fan so i know exactly which episode you mentioned and pictured it before i read the story!
howlsatthemoon chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was perfect. Great job; it could definitely be Chuck's thoughts. And who can resist drunk!Chuck?