Reviews for Lament of Lachesis
Regin chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
superfreak330 chapter 6 . 7/2/2011
o_0' ACK! Why have you stopped? This is GOLD! PLEASE update soon? I'll give you cookies, pie, cake, muffins, whatever you like of you do!
setos angel01 chapter 6 . 10/18/2010
FANTASTIC! 3! I mean WOW! Cant Wait for the next one
SinDRegrets911 chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
You really have a talent for writing. The story is complex, but keeps a simple element present. The emotions and actions of your characters are both realistic and dramatic. Please do not deprive the world of your gift and keep writing!

-Sin
PharaohsAdvocate chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Oh...my...god. This chapter was SO worth the wait; I absolutely ADORE this story! Dartz and Kaiba...what more could I ask for?

I absolutely love how you portray Dartz, it is so true to his character. Along with Kaiba.

I just lovelovelove this story, and I can't wait for the next update! :D
Draconic Mage chapter 6 . 6/26/2010
Here is yet another brilliant chapter. I like the way you have her slowly getting through to Kaiba, and the way you weave the other characters throughout the story. I hope to see another update in the near future.
TsuKaza chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
Yay! You have updated! D. I can't believe Yume hasn't recognized him. Ooh, I can't wait for when she finally realizes! n_n -TK
killthesnakesx chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
dang good chapter.

love it :]
PharaohsAdvocate chapter 4 . 9/27/2009
I love this story.

I'm so happy Dartz ditched that cheating -insert insult here-. Now I really hope either he and Yume or Kaiba and Yume will be together! D

I absolutely can't wait for this to update, so update son!
Draconic Mage chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
This is definitely getting more interesting as it goes along. I can't wait to see the developments between Kaiba and Yume, and all the conspiracies are keeping me on the edge of my seat.
PharaohsAdvocate chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
Oh, I can't wait to see where this story is headed!

I wonder when she'll see Dartz again (I hope reallyreallyreally soon!)...and when she'll finally meet Seto!

Mokuba is more mature in this story, I've noticed, but I really like that and think it fits the plot well.

I really, really love this story so far, and I really hope you update soon! D
wierdunusualchick chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
I've got to say I really love your story. It's really well written. I find it so funny that Yume's looking for Seto and he's living right next door to her. I most definitely can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the fantastic work. Review you later
killthesnakesx chapter 3 . 9/14/2009
ah good chapter.

i like it!
killthesnakesx chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
Ouch! what a fall at the end. good chapter :D
Kyrie Twilight chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
oh come on! a cliffhanger! :Z Please update soon. it was really good.