Reviews for Tell God
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Nick is always deeply worried if it comes to a child abuse case - which was his own childhood trauma. But I think this is something no police officer can easily walk away afterwards, too. Every abused or murdered child is 1 too much. It's unimginable how the little boy Chris would have ever been able to deal with what has happened if he had survived. I was in tears when Chris died in Nicks arms. I hope Chris will find this place in heaven he told Nick. I agree fully, where is this commandment of God ?
SmokeyTV chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This is another one that was just heartbreaking to me. You have a great way of describing a scene and the feelings of the characters in it. I can see it in my mind as though it were an episode. The child hearing God's voice...again, I've seen that...you really captured it well. Another tear jerker.
cmrd4667 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
GAH! Now I'm starting my day in tears! Well done! That was a great, moving, story. Thank you! Things like that make me want to leave work early and go home and hug my kids!
Murgy31 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
OMG! That was amazing... Heartbreaking and beautifully written... Is it a multi-chaptered story?
Audrey2419 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was so sad! Poor Nick. He is truly the one who takes every victim to heart. Great job. It was an amazing story; thanks for sharing.
donttouch chapter 1 . 8/10/2009