Reviews for iWant That Eggroll
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
You did a brilliant job! I love the way you wrote the characters, and all of the little details just added to the affect. Excellent work on this very funny, very cute piece!
Postinlover4ev chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I Liked This story a LOT! pLZ Make a Revenge Story Plz!
Half-elf chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This was very good. I would really like to see a continuation of this... maybe Freddie's revenge? Just a suggestion. Great job.
doornumberthree chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
That was very cute! It was very in-character, which is always nice to read in a fic. I loved the little one-liners, especially about Freddie visiting four doctors this month re: his growing. And I can also see their last conversation in my head- Sam teasing him until he thinks she's going to kiss him, and then tricking him at the last second. Nice work!
musicfreak291 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Yess totally write more icarly fics. they are really good and in character.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
heh heh heh, this was very fun to read! Defenately a good fic with Sam and Freddie.

I somehow saw the end coming dunno how but I just did.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
SheWhoDaydreams chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Ha, this was great! Though, I would love to see how Freddie makes Sam 'rue' the day...:)
MoodyRuby227 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Yes, more please.
GoldieSanchez chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Ahh, Sam and her feminine wiles. Gotta love it.
maixmai too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
epically amazing! i loved it,

i'd LOVE to see this in an actual episode haha
Kyleigh17 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
That was so cute! Keep writing iCarly fanfics- you capture their personalities very well, so don't worry. Power to the first iCarly fanfic people! I just finshed my first one today so whoot whoot for the both of us!