Reviews for A Cold Way Of Getting Warm
This 'no time' that you speak of, does this, by any chance, translate to SIX BLOODY YEARS?
KatzeIason69 chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
like I said about the other story this one was great also, so when you update this one let me know ok.:)*
Vicki219 chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
Interesting story! Please update some more soon
Annabelle chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
i am enjoying this story, please update as soon as you can.

Will Snape know who Harry's real father is? Dumbles must know something...
Tonks-is-cool chapter 3 . 9/10/2010
Loved it so far. You obviously consider very well what you change, writing, style, plot buildup is excellent so far.

The attack by the squid was so chilling and frightening. Poor Harry, why on earth would that creature attack a first year, especially after Theo said it is usually very friendly to the students?

I am so glad Harry listened to the Sorting Hat.

Yes, he belongs in Slytherin, should have been there in any case; also canon Harry I often thought, but of course JKR had her reasons to put him into Gryffindor.

Well thats why we have fan fiction!
canislupis13 chapter 4 . 7/25/2010
I'm looking forward to seeing Quirrell/Voldemort and how you tie all these little mysteries together.
LoonyLovegood9909 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
I love this! It's like an alternate reality Harry! *SQUEAL!*
MistressOfDeathSarena chapter 4 . 4/4/2010
You will update this story soon.
teamedward240 chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
I hope you havent given this story up...it is really good
aelursadgod chapter 4 . 3/21/2010
This is one of the most delightful takes on Harry as Voldemort's son I've ever had the pleasure of reading. I'll assume for now that Lily was raped - although her hatred for him could also be explained by his identity- and I have to congratulate you for making her character so very realistic. It's easy to see her as a mother who loves her son - but isn't above controlling and manipulating him to avoid having him turn out like his father.

As for Harry, well, to put it simply I kiss the floor you walk on. Many authors always make Harry an unbelievable bitter boy at eleven, even without a proper reason other than him being his father's son; which makes the plot boring and horribly plain. You write him as a normal eleven year old who's had some shit in his life he's to deal with on a daily basis, but still has his mother's support (and a still innocent view of the world).

As you can see, I really, really liked your story and I hope you can continue it. I'm so excited to see the first appearance of Voldemort and his thoughts!
crazikido2 chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
thanx for the great story.
Celestialuna chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Good chapter!
Ralia chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Ah glad you finally updated and the plot is thickening well. Harry does lack character a little. Lots of authors do the same thing. It's just too narrative. Spice things up a bit by making it sound less third-person. That's all you need
The Malignant Writer chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
Harry neccisarily does have character. You actually did a good job, very few fanfics are able to keep Harry's original innocence, his luck, curiosity, and his observances all in one which you do. Harry still has his innocence but at the same time he knows the world isn't bunnies and sugar plums. He also has a bit of bad luck to always get caught up in things he would rather not, yet escape nearly unscathed. And finally, Harry tends to pay more attention to others than most people do. For example, in the sixth book Harry noticed that Draco was acting a little unusual whereas everybody just brushed it off that he was just upset about his father being in Azkaban. Good Job! Keep Up The Good Work! Please Continue!
mizzrazz72 chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
Harry should write to Lily about what happened. Dumbledore should take care of his students better.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »