Reviews for The Veela Curse
liz.hawkins.549 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I ship this whole story.
Rooz990 chapter 9 . 9/6/2011
great
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 9 . 8/18/2011
not bad. like I said before, felt kinda rushed. but I liked it enough to read the sequel :)
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
feels a little rushed through here: they hate each other one day, but then are totally cool with staying together forever the next. not bad though
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Never read a story where a character is a Veela that actually wasn't (or at least not related to a Veela) one in cannon. Never really saw the draw, but this looks like an interesting premess.
Slytherine-One chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
I feel bad because this is kind of nit-picky.

In the 7th paragraph (or line, whatever you want to call it) from the bottom, you used the word 'medaling' and the correct term I believe you're looking for is meddling. An easy mistake, and only someone as OCD about stories as I am would actually care about it.

Sorry for the bother.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
So angsty lol
Moon-Blackhuntress chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Your story is not a Mature story. This is a Teen rated fic. Mature fics are FAR more graphic, wether violently or sexually. Just thought I'd give you my oponion. No offense intended.
Moon-Blackhuntress chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
Hahaha GO MCGONAGALL! You know. Breaking shit is a REALLY good stress reliever. But one tends to get odd looks and my doesn't like the mess. XD OH WELL!
sapphireice19 chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
yay, now i've read the first part :). I liked it alot. Thank you for writing it. :)
Shannon Dee chapter 9 . 11/11/2010
Sweet. Thank you
TalaDentro chapter 9 . 3/12/2010
Great Veela fic, very well done. Harry & Draco are so cute! :) Could've used a bit more detail on their relationship, but otherwise, no complaints.
TaraJo chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
What a lovely story! I really liked the way you put the boys to confront each other with a new challenge: learn to like each other. Now I would like nothing more than to see how their relationship is developing and will the rest of the students get used to them together. So, please, write the sequel!
hpgirl4ever chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Awesome story, and yes you should totally write a sequal! please? D
SegaGenesis1 chapter 9 . 9/13/2009