Reviews for The Other Princess
Creates a new chapter please
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
i like your ff.
can you please write the next chapter ?
(sorry, my english isn't very good. i'm from germany)
HoneyGoddess57 chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
That looks quite interesting; poor Hades and Persephone. Well for Macaria too- they really are unlucky to have a baby that they don't want to have here. Zeus is such a pervert; that's why I hate him in almost every show/movie there is. He can't stop humping the women- anyways, so far it's good.
Princess Aaliyah chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
I feel really sorry for Melinoe. It not her fault on the circumstances of how she was conceived. I can't believe they are going to torment and abuse her just because she was born from rape and that she looks different from the regular goddess. You can't blame an innocent baby for what has happened. It is making me dislike Hades, Persephone, and the others. I wonder what Hercules reaction will be when he finds out he has a half sister. Poor Melinoe she is going to become a sadistic murdering goddess because her mother and the others won't treat her fairly. I hope you will make them be sorry for how Melinoe turns out to be. Please please please update. I want to read more. Update soon :)
Princess Aaliyah chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
I can't believe Zeus did that. But thats how the myth goes. I wonder if you will have Zagreus make an appearance because he is also another "lovechild" of Zeus and Persephone.
morein chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
really good plot but plz update it already
Ngoc Chau chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Ew! Zeus slept with Seph, his daughter!

Update!
BelleBrie chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I love this story and the myth but you know what makes it gross. I mean really gross as in seeing really old people doing 'IT'... Zeus, in greek mythology, Is her dad! ...I just puker a little in my mouth... -_- But amazing story!
Artemis Queen of the Stars chapter 2 . 6/3/2010
I love this! Love how you kept Melinoe's features too :D

but pleeeeease don't forget about little miss flames and flowers!
Nan chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Wow, I was riveted to the story. I love when Hades hair starts to turn orange. Another thumbs up.
Gilbert Winchester chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
oh my god! That is so awful! 0 Did you know that that's how the mortal girl got pregant with Heracles in greek myth as well? Zeus possed as her husband and took advantage of her. Sometimes Zeus just makes me sick!

I really hope you do continue with this though because its a very interesting and plausible topic.
NonupdatingUser chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This actually shows what kind of person Zeus is. A man-whore. lol. Im perverted, so I automatically like it
D chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
yay another story )

got my attention D but i'm waiting for the other fanfic first

well thnx again & write on (dude)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
oh yeah u may write another thousand stories, rlly love the stories including hades 3

well thnx hope you update those stories soon
Elisa-DU chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
WHY THAT NO GOOD SLIME RAT *long tone blocks out rest of sentence* I OUGHTA *another long tone*

Excited to read the rest, babe. See you soon. *hugs*