Reviews for Bien aimé y Amado
ujemaima chapter 41 . 2/16/2013
A fantastic piece of work. I have not read such an engaging, sensational story in a very long time. I look forward to reading the sequel.
juliefan64 chapter 41 . 12/27/2012
I really LOVED this story! :) So touching and erotic at the same time!
DoctorWhoArrow chapter 41 . 6/21/2011
cant wait till you put up the next story. i loved this story.

just wondering what language do you have the speak?
Knight of Silver chapter 41 . 5/8/2011
What an awesome story! I loved it!
Rosine chapter 41 . 7/5/2010
This story is magnificent. I found myself unable to stop reading once I had begun and it's only when my grand-mother took the computer from me at 4am that I got some sleep. First thing when I woke up was reading the remaining chapter. I really hope you will write the sequel soon and I know I will enjoy it very much.

by the way, thank you for answering every single review I wrote you yesterday.
Veve chapter 41 . 6/7/2010
I just loved your story! I hope to read part two soon.
tabby-fanny chapter 41 . 2/26/2010
Beautiful and very well written ending. Thanks so much for this wonderful story:D Their last moments together were amazing. The little part about their wedding night was perfect;D I'm very much looking forward to the sequel. But I hope your devotion to Rupert inspires other writers to make him the good guy more often. I enjoyed it imensely:D
WandaScallion chapter 41 . 2/25/2010
Amazing although heartbreaking depiction of the loss of a beloved one. Their last time together as a couple was beautiful and sensual. One can only hope for Clarisse to find solace in either Joseph or Constantine again.

I'm a sucker for a Clarisse/Joseph pairing, but I'll eagerly look forward to the sequel to find out the outcome of two completely different men fighting for their place in Clarisse's heart, bed and life.

Thank you for gracing us with such a wonderful story.
daytonagirl chapter 41 . 2/24/2010
wow, wow, wow! I had tears in my eyes with Rupert's gentle passing. What a finely crafted, well written story. If the sequel is even half as good as this, you are gonna have another hit. Thanks Zephiey!
Marjorie Nescio chapter 41 . 2/24/2010
As I mentioned in an earlier review, the reasonings and actions of some characters didnt always seem logical to me (nor did the mixture of formality and casualness in peoples dealings with the royals). But youll understand that I wouldnt have read through 41 chapters if I hadnt liked your story. I appreciated the history you created.

A small remark about the final chapter itself: Queen Elizabeth trying to pronounce teef, thats funny.
Honkytonkangel chapter 41 . 2/24/2010
Fabulous, such a beautiful story. I look forward to the sequel. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
daytonagirl chapter 40 . 2/5/2010
great chappy! Love the relationship between Rupert and joseph, like two little boys sometimes, can not help but love them:) Great to see some C&J lovin'.
tabby-fanny chapter 40 . 2/4/2010
Joseph and Clarisse in Paris... that's special. I like Clarisse wake up call:D And I would have never thought of her and Joe eating cheeseburger;D But it's great fun. Would love to hear or see Clarisse reaction to that poker night. And Constantine was as always great:D Very special characters indeed;D
negschainsaw chapter 40 . 2/4/2010
very nice chapter

Those two are HILARIOUS when they're drunk XD "shh..." :p

Rupert is so cute with his presents

I so hope that Phillipe won't be selfish and let him see Mia , I mean come on ! who would not let his dying father see his grandchild , I think that Helen will agree

I know that it won't be long until he dies ... I am so going to cry! I can feel it! :p

I am soo enjoying this story , I hope you do a lot more chapters!

keep on going ! ;)
WandaScallion chapter 39 . 1/29/2010
Catching up with this story has been one hell of a ride. I began to read around 8pm and finished at 2am! I absolutely love it, it's sensual, erotic and so well built.

Funny that you have turned Philippe in quite a selfish guy. Although the movie (I've never read the books) doesn't go as deep into that to let us know more about it, there are a few hints here and there that actually point to that egoistic nature.

It is also a nice change to read stories where Clarisse and Rupert not only have a good relationship, but also love each very deeply. I feel for Joseph, though. Poor guy is always second guessing himself. Hardly knows how much Clarisse actually loves him.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapters to see what happens between Constantine, Joseph and Clarisse.