Reviews for The Queen of Slayers
delizabeth.woodward chapter 17 . 10/16/2017
Are you going to continue this story? It is very well written and I have enjoyed reading it a couple times so far. Plus I'd really like to see KenKen be pulled from the line and the smackdown with Willow that's bound to occur.
sharbour0108 chapter 17 . 10/26/2016
Love this. Will there be more
Melikalilly chapter 17 . 10/20/2016
I love this story
Popine chapter 17 . 4/12/2016
Wow, great story.
Please update this soon.
It is very enjoyable and interesting.
Popine chapter 5 . 4/10/2016
Loving it so much.
Popine chapter 3 . 4/7/2016
Loving it a lot
Popine chapter 2 . 4/7/2016
I hope they acknowledge Spike's sacrifice for the world. Poor Xander.
Loved it.
MississippiTrojan chapter 17 . 2/2/2016
Pleeease update soon!
Dragonman109 chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter when it's ready.
Espied7 chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
I really want to see a scene where Buffy tellls Methos that he's her gift :)
snowecat chapter 16 . 9/1/2015
It's been a long time, are you ever coming back to this?
goddragonking chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
twotoe chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Does Buffy have the scythe? I can't remember if you've talked about it. She should, but I don't think it has been mentioned. She was the last one to have it in the hellmouth and was carrying it as she jumped across the buildings so I'm assuming she had it in her hand when Whistler rescued her. Great weapon for a Slayerqueen.
twotoe chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oops, sorry. In my rereading of particular chapters, I missed where Willow was under Buffy's jurisdiction now so please ignore my previous review/comments.
twotoe chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Reading through the story again today-yes so far I've done nothing I should have today, But. It occurred to me. Willow's magic isn't going to have any affect on the Queen Slayer is it? I mean the First Slayer sure had her own bit of magic that was pretty scary too as we all recall, and lonnnng after death. Technically anyway. Just asking because it always irritated the crap out of me when Kennedy would go on and on about Willow being the most powerful person there. Yes, in some ways she was and when she used her magic properly, she was definitely a big gun, but the word power is complicated as is responsibility etc, and I really really don't want to see Buffy thrown around and pinned and having to try to reason with Willow to get her to keep from killing with people and get beaten up when she has become what she has become honestly. I hope you don't plan that. I know with Tara there Willow would be less crazy-probably, but she is going to be a problem, and I don't like the idea that she could do any of those things to Buffy even if she wasn't doing them at the time. That Buffy and perhaps all immortals for all I know are protected from that. Just a thought, and a plea to not have a super powered Willow able to overpower a super powered Queen Slayer. And another plea to look into updating this perhaps again. Not really trying to be annoying. The though honestly occurred to me about Willow as I Really don't want to see that, and the plea for the update is just sort of a given at this point whenever I have room to comment on this story. :)