Reviews for The Queen of Slayers
sharbour0108 chapter 17 . 10/26
Love this. Will there be more
Melikalilly chapter 17 . 10/20
I love this story
Popine chapter 17 . 4/12
Wow, great story.
Please update this soon.
It is very enjoyable and interesting.
Popine chapter 5 . 4/10
Loving it so much.
Popine chapter 3 . 4/7
Loving it a lot
Popine chapter 2 . 4/7
I hope they acknowledge Spike's sacrifice for the world. Poor Xander.
Loved it.
MississippiTrojan chapter 17 . 2/2
Pleeease update soon!
Dragonman109 chapter 17 . 10/18/2015
Looking forward to the next chapter when it's ready.
Espied7 chapter 17 . 9/20/2015
I really want to see a scene where Buffy tellls Methos that he's her gift :)
snowecat chapter 16 . 9/1/2015
It's been a long time, are you ever coming back to this?
goddragonking chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
twotoe chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Does Buffy have the scythe? I can't remember if you've talked about it. She should, but I don't think it has been mentioned. She was the last one to have it in the hellmouth and was carrying it as she jumped across the buildings so I'm assuming she had it in her hand when Whistler rescued her. Great weapon for a Slayerqueen.
twotoe chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oops, sorry. In my rereading of particular chapters, I missed where Willow was under Buffy's jurisdiction now so please ignore my previous review/comments.
twotoe chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Reading through the story again today-yes so far I've done nothing I should have today, But. It occurred to me. Willow's magic isn't going to have any affect on the Queen Slayer is it? I mean the First Slayer sure had her own bit of magic that was pretty scary too as we all recall, and lonnnng after death. Technically anyway. Just asking because it always irritated the crap out of me when Kennedy would go on and on about Willow being the most powerful person there. Yes, in some ways she was and when she used her magic properly, she was definitely a big gun, but the word power is complicated as is responsibility etc, and I really really don't want to see Buffy thrown around and pinned and having to try to reason with Willow to get her to keep from killing with people and get beaten up when she has become what she has become honestly. I hope you don't plan that. I know with Tara there Willow would be less crazy-probably, but she is going to be a problem, and I don't like the idea that she could do any of those things to Buffy even if she wasn't doing them at the time. That Buffy and perhaps all immortals for all I know are protected from that. Just a thought, and a plea to not have a super powered Willow able to overpower a super powered Queen Slayer. And another plea to look into updating this perhaps again. Not really trying to be annoying. The though honestly occurred to me about Willow as I Really don't want to see that, and the plea for the update is just sort of a given at this point whenever I have room to comment on this story. :)
twotoe chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
NOW we get to the power pulling stuff? Oh, I wish we would. I know that that it has been almost 2 years since you have updated this fic, but I would love to see you write more of it, and well frankly the power pulling and fall-out and if Buffy is there or not and what happens and seeing the Sunnydale gang, especially Faith and Dawn are wonderful thoughts to me, and so hope to see some of them. Also I can't help but think that it will do Willow good to realize that she can't do a thing about any of it. I honestly believe she would begin to bind powers of slayers for her reasons and to protect Kennedy as a slayer, and seeing her not be able to would be a bit orgasmic. I do love this story, and finally Buffy getting to where the lines of history and time cross for Death to be her gift is wonderful to read as is Methos prophesy from a slayer so far in the past. Please please think about taking this story up again and updating. It is really good and I have a real desire to see Kennedy to get her comeuppance, and to see what else happens with all the other decisions. There are too many powerful girls for them to take really bad paths and the wrong attitudes toward slaying. Oh, and by the by, thank you beyond words for giving us no more than about 100 potentials turned to slayers here. It makes the task real and manageable if still incredibly difficult. Thousands give us the creation of a master race of sorts that will change the world now and in the future. Too many aspects of the spell and too many people to find and train by so few. 100 is a big number compared to what was, but is a number that can still be worked with. Hope to see something new from you here soon.