Reviews for The Queen of Slayers
goddragonking chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
great chapter , love the way this story is going, keep up the excellent work! Keep the good writing and hope for more updates soon and Really awesome story, can't wait to read more:)
twotoe chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Does Buffy have the scythe? I can't remember if you've talked about it. She should, but I don't think it has been mentioned. She was the last one to have it in the hellmouth and was carrying it as she jumped across the buildings so I'm assuming she had it in her hand when Whistler rescued her. Great weapon for a Slayerqueen.
twotoe chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Oops, sorry. In my rereading of particular chapters, I missed where Willow was under Buffy's jurisdiction now so please ignore my previous review/comments.
twotoe chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
Reading through the story again today-yes so far I've done nothing I should have today, But. It occurred to me. Willow's magic isn't going to have any affect on the Queen Slayer is it? I mean the First Slayer sure had her own bit of magic that was pretty scary too as we all recall, and lonnnng after death. Technically anyway. Just asking because it always irritated the crap out of me when Kennedy would go on and on about Willow being the most powerful person there. Yes, in some ways she was and when she used her magic properly, she was definitely a big gun, but the word power is complicated as is responsibility etc, and I really really don't want to see Buffy thrown around and pinned and having to try to reason with Willow to get her to keep from killing with people and get beaten up when she has become what she has become honestly. I hope you don't plan that. I know with Tara there Willow would be less crazy-probably, but she is going to be a problem, and I don't like the idea that she could do any of those things to Buffy even if she wasn't doing them at the time. That Buffy and perhaps all immortals for all I know are protected from that. Just a thought, and a plea to not have a super powered Willow able to overpower a super powered Queen Slayer. And another plea to look into updating this perhaps again. Not really trying to be annoying. The though honestly occurred to me about Willow as I Really don't want to see that, and the plea for the update is just sort of a given at this point whenever I have room to comment on this story. :)
twotoe chapter 16 . 6/4/2014
NOW we get to the power pulling stuff? Oh, I wish we would. I know that that it has been almost 2 years since you have updated this fic, but I would love to see you write more of it, and well frankly the power pulling and fall-out and if Buffy is there or not and what happens and seeing the Sunnydale gang, especially Faith and Dawn are wonderful thoughts to me, and so hope to see some of them. Also I can't help but think that it will do Willow good to realize that she can't do a thing about any of it. I honestly believe she would begin to bind powers of slayers for her reasons and to protect Kennedy as a slayer, and seeing her not be able to would be a bit orgasmic. I do love this story, and finally Buffy getting to where the lines of history and time cross for Death to be her gift is wonderful to read as is Methos prophesy from a slayer so far in the past. Please please think about taking this story up again and updating. It is really good and I have a real desire to see Kennedy to get her comeuppance, and to see what else happens with all the other decisions. There are too many powerful girls for them to take really bad paths and the wrong attitudes toward slaying. Oh, and by the by, thank you beyond words for giving us no more than about 100 potentials turned to slayers here. It makes the task real and manageable if still incredibly difficult. Thousands give us the creation of a master race of sorts that will change the world now and in the future. Too many aspects of the spell and too many people to find and train by so few. 100 is a big number compared to what was, but is a number that can still be worked with. Hope to see something new from you here soon.
twotoe chapter 17 . 5/5/2014
I know that you have not updated this story in a VERY long time, but please continue and update. You left us with arguable-well perhaps for some since it is definitely not arguably for me-where the very next chapter is the one that I have been so waiting on reading. The next and perhaps the one after that depending on how long it takes. The stripping of the powers of some, the decisions about others, the surprise by those that are going to have mixed feelings-including anger by Willow because of Kennedy, only for Willow to find out she doesn't have the power over the new slayers and never did-and the wonderful expectations I have for Dawn and Faith, especially Faith in so many ways. She was the last slayer not done in a mass calling by magic, but one that like Buffy was genuinely Chosen by a higher power, one that presumably didn't go eeny meeny miney moe, but chose for reasons, important ones, and also because I have always believed personally that the level of that power, the darkness, the potential commitment, the strength, whatever the traits might have been meant something. I have been sooo excited and grossly disappointed to miss being able to read this. By the way, if you have this story written further somewhere else, please let me know so I can read it there. I too will enjoy so much everyone seeing and finding out the level of power that Buffy had, or the level she lets them see anyway, but any of it considering her choices about the slayers should be good. Frankly, Joss should have done something similar when he continued on in the comics. Super powered girls running around with not nearly enough guidance or help or even the ability to find many of them was asking for the mess that he got.

I also must that I have enjoyed very much Buffy's relationship with the Immortal's from Highlander and all that involves, including her budding relationship with Methios as I always found him fascinating. Not to mention that I love that Darious and Tara came back and the fun of Radar and Sydney from Mash is interesting and makes me think I am probably older that I like to consider as I wonder how many reading this have no idea who those characters I also wonder if Tara will be accompanying Buffy in her duties as she deals with the slayers and their Council for the first time. A tiny part thinks it would be nice, but another part thinks that Tara and Willow are definitely not a fit anymore at all, and whether they ever could be is something they won't be able to work on exclusively for a long time if ever when all things are considered. Not to mention that there might not be the interest there once was on Tara's part anymore. I know I'm just babbling now, but I do want to say again, or plead rather, to please please continue this. It has been so interesting and we are finally getting into part of Buffy's more actual duties that aren't involved in forming her association with her own group and gathering her people. One big last PLEASE for you to update soon.
vampire-lover96-bite.me chapter 17 . 4/9/2014
Are you going to finish the story or has it been abandoned? I'm really exited to see who will keep their powers and how the Scooby's will react, especially when they figure out Buffy is alive. Great Story.
somebooody chapter 17 . 2/20/2014
yayyyy!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/26/2014
very good
nikki chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
I love this please finish this story its great
jeremy's wife chapter 17 . 7/15/2013
Good story! Love the Buffy/Methos pairing.
freethewolves1 chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
cool story so far i hope you update it soon
Lola Smith chapter 17 . 5/26/2013
Hope you haven't quit! Can't wait fort he next chapter!
mwsc2003 chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
I really like this story, are you planning on updating when you have time?
ShadowCub chapter 17 . 11/14/2012
I'm always amazed at what Methos gets away with.

For Buffy and Mac to just say forget about it, always amazes me, his head should have been taken off long before now.