Reviews for Hidden Paths
Cat chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
Actually, fencing swords were origionally called Rapiers, they were thin but stromg with a very sharp point. Sabres are the ones u ussaly see in pictures of cartoon pirates or with a middle eastern person. It is 40% possible i have gotten my facts wrong though. Great story
Mima2408 chapter 24 . 10/9/2012
Please write more! this book is really amazing, and seriously addictive... :P
But please write more, dying to know!
Wickedforlife chapter 15 . 10/2/2012
OMG SERAFINA I LOVE YOU!
Wickedforlife chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Oh my god, it's soooo gorgeous. Just, the tiniest things; the pheonix from the ashes, the cockroach crawling out of her sisters mouth, the fact that her family lived in poverty because they could not accept the diamond, and thus accept that her father died for them. It's one of those stories where you read it and then you look back at the emotions and elements. And the rise and fall of character and emotion is like ethernal music. The characters are amazing, but not overdone. And the fact that you've managed to get this far without using dialoge to keep interest is unbelievable. Where did this idea come from? As a writer I know that ideas just sort of hit you in this eureka moment where every piece of the puzzle suddenly comes together. But there's always a feeling of what kind of source or muse sparked that enlightenment. Do you feel like that, or did you plan this all out? (which is even more amazing)
theTarkheena chapter 24 . 7/23/2012
This is so fun and entertaining! I just read the whole thing today! Please continue it!
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 24 . 7/20/2012
Was that a cliffie?
xXJustSomeRandomKidXx chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
Well then, I don't know what I'm suppose to say here cuz, well, I haven't logged on to FF in a while. I kinda gave up on it. I'm thinking that my year of writing was only from gr. 6-7 T-T I miss the days when I could just sit down with no idea what the chapter would be about, then BAM! It's there and ready to post...*sigh* haha enough about my sad writing life, and onto your story! (:
So I noticed Jerrold was missing this chapter (; does tht mean more of him in the next? But I suppose Jackson being with Daria might make Jerrold, you know (;
LOL and as soon as Olga came, man I was laughing so hard. Like mother like daughter, eh? You should totally make a scene where Olga's wig comes flying off or something. What a sight that would be! Mad she would just be walking around completely oblivious the whole time
Okay I've rainout of things to say! I'm off to the library and replenish my hoard of books (: I may have been out of it in the writing world, but that doesn't mean I've given up reading!
tj2317 chapter 22 . 4/16/2012
I love it please continue
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 22 . 3/17/2012
This is really good!

Both the plot/idea and the writing.

Please update often!

I love all of GCL's books and this is just as good
nice chapter 22 . 1/18/2012
ahh cute! UPDATE!
blondeElphaba chapter 15 . 1/15/2012
hehehe I love the Darkest Materials referance so much. Serafina Pekkala is amazing! I love Philip Pullman. Speaking of feminist characters, it's nice that Daria is one. You rarely ever see that in fanfiction.
blondeElphaba chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
very very well done. With some editing and tweaks for the details you could make this into a manuscript.
MissSilvertongue chapter 22 . 12/26/2011
One word; UPDATE! NOW! (okay two words.) But seriously, please update soon.
NotsoAnonymous chapter 22 . 12/6/2011
Nooooo! It happened again!

You know, nevermind. Obviously technology for some unknown doesn't want to finish that sentence, and I don't want to spam or anything. Sorry about this.
NotsoAnonymous chapter 22 . 12/6/2011
Dang it! It happened again!

As I was saying, the time is very creative because it sim