Reviews for Robot Pirate
Ved17 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
5 chapters in a row5 times you laugh til you cry and pee. Hee-Haw-larious!
Gcatthewonderful chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
lol
DarkerX chapter 23 . 8/1/2011
Aw... When I read " " I was thinking how badass it would have been if it was a parody of Bink's Sake... I keep trying but it just doesn't fit... OH well.
Lenighma chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
I have one thing to say about this fic:

HA!
Abra Cadaverous chapter 5 . 7/1/2010
Okay, this one I like.

As I said before, you'd do better to write in prose, rather than script-format.

But this is lots better than Star Force.
Abra Cadaverous chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
This is good.
Abra Cadaverous chapter 3 . 7/1/2010
I don't get this one.
Abra Cadaverous chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Okay, this is rather funny. I always did find that commercial terribly disturbing.
Abra Cadaverous chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Well, this isn't hugely funny, but it's better.
Pom Rania chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
LOL "300 just died because they were paying more attention at their phones and not at the guy stabbing them in the chest."
Monkey D. AWESOME chapter 30 . 2/21/2010
I agree with Yumi. Stop. The. Freaking. Cursing. It's just not funny. Period.
Monkey D. AWESOME chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
OH MY GOD, THIS WAS THE BEST ONE!

I replace your swords with fruit by the foot. LOL
eternitybeckons chapter 30 . 1/26/2010
XD

these are hilarious!i couldnt stop laughing as i rea d them.

Amazing ending btw... finishing with 'jazz-hands'. was a nice touch.
duraburu chapter 30 . 12/16/2009
Wahaha, this was hilarious! Especially the last one! Both, Whitebeard and Hitler, have weird-ass facial hair! xD Zomg!
Yumi chapter 15 . 11/28/2009
Okay, I'm just going to say this:

Yes, some of these are funny. Yes, some of the ideas are good. However, the profanity is being severely overused, to the point where what should have been funny just isn't. It's dramatically taking away from what would have been an amusing idea. There is a place and time for explitives, as any author or person will likely tell you; every single page of your project ISN'T that place.

Try cleaning up your language a bit. Maybe scripting it as though the commercials would actually be airing on TV would help. I can guarantee that relying on wit and creativity will get you places cussing never will.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »