Reviews for Cat Lady
Anonymous chapter 8 . 7/7/2011
This reminds me of Bring Me TO LIfe by Evanescence. I love that song so I love this. Beautiful story!
accountdeactivated2012 chapter 8 . 6/4/2011
Oh yay! Learning about sombody's past!
accountdeactivated2012 chapter 7 . 6/3/2011
Dang. Immeadiate reaction much? Jasper seemed alitte happier in this chapter! I'm glad! Hopefully Alice wiil too...

My favorite part-

"Alice", I whispered. "Beautiful."

She rolled her eyes.

"Jasper", she whispered. "Persistent."
accountdeactivated2012 chapter 6 . 6/3/2011
I like that you have one chapter from Alice's point of view, then have the same even from Jasper. It's nice to know what the other side if the story is feeling!
accountdeactivated2012 chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
I like your plot. Jasper is depressed, but Alice isn't all "Sunshine and Rainbows." It's a nice twist from what I normally read! :) And you write well!
accountdeactivated2012 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Aww! (I say Aww alot...) Hopeful last lines! Things are gonna get better!
accountdeactivated2012 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
I like dramatice last lines! XD

So they meet! (or...atleast finally see eachother...) YAY!
accountdeactivated2012 chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
Aw...Poor Jasper...And Rocky...This was good. Short. But good!
accountdeactivated2012 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Oh...Dang, Alice is the real definition of "Cat Lady"... Actually she takes it to a whole new level...

But that doesn't mean that I don't lkie this story already! I like the way you write! :D
Lady Faucheur chapter 22 . 10/8/2010
Awww! This is such a lovely story!

The only thing I was disappointed in was that I would have liekd Alice and Gwen to meet again - but it didn't happen. Other than that, I loved it!
PoppedTheP chapter 22 . 9/9/2010
aww i love this story! it's so sweet. such a perfect jasper and alice story. i love how you write them both. especially jasper clumsy and shy and trying to do the right thing. the cat lady idea is so compelling and that they would be living so close together and not even realise it. wonderful story!
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
i love this idea! you've written this so well and i'm looking forward to reading the rest of it!
SNAPE IS NOT DEAD3242 chapter 22 . 6/4/2010