Reviews for Elf
luna.palomares.3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
so sad make a continue of it please! :(
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Hm. My first X-Men story-read on this site. I must say that it is rather well done; rather impressive.

The character I watch most closely is Nightcrawler, and I am currently in the process of researching him from a psychological viewpoint, so this story was very good for that. It is a challenging search to locate a story on this site about his imprisonment in Genosha (expected because of the lack of coverage in the series itself, but ironic since he was stranded there for a longer period of time, at least a few days if not weeks).

Thank you for writing this, even if I did focus more on the impact the cell had on Kurt than his interaction with Kitty, though that was rather enlightening as well.
sdl64533 chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Please continue this! I love this perspective of the story.
Ranger Do'Urden chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
hey! i love your story.. this is like the only one about kurts time in genosha that wasnt to romancey.. i personally dont like the romance but its not to bad in the fanfic.. are you still updating? i hope so!
Captain Lycan chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
You definatly captured how poor Kurt must have felt locked up in the sphere. The bit of implied romance was a bit of a nice touch.
tifaxfinalxheaven chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
That was the cutest thing I've ever read to date. ;3;

Poor Kurt! He was adorably melancholic! But, there was a perfect amount of implied fluff to even out the angst.

This definitely made my week, since there is an extreme lack of well-written canon-ish Kurt/Kitty fiction out there.

Anyway, love the fic! I hope to read more from you!
Drifting One chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Wow. Lots of Kurtty angst in this fandom, but it's well written, which is a nice change.
Mew-Mew-Brittany-Chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
amazing! lolz
cali-chan chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
this was adorable! i've always believed that even though a lot of characters call kurt by that nickname, well, in my head it's always been kitty's nickname for him more than anyone else's. so i'm left feeling all waffy that you chose to take that angle as well. :3 and perhaps the part i loved the most was their goodbyes after the explosion, when he finally tells her- i had admittedly never thought about that as a possible scene. i always kind of thought that the institute blew up and everybody went their own way... but of course they'd have to say goodbye at one point, wouldn't they? hm. interesting.

poor kurt. i can't imagine how it'd feel to be stuck inside a giant metallic sphere like that. see how cavorting with magneto's daughter leads to no good, kurt? -shakes head- lol.

anyway, great fic! i love your style, it didn't really come off choppy at all, it was just what an introspective fic is supposed to be like. i loved it, great job.
blankdelete chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Congrats! You've been nominated for the second Wolverine and the X-Men fanfiction contest hosted on the LJ community, andthex-men. If you would like to be added to the nominee list, please reply to this review! For further details, please go on to our profile!
horselady905 chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
"Oh look there's a yeti." lol

Anyways, I throughly enjoyed this one shot, it was well written and fun to read
Eyezra Truthcatcher chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I REALLY LOVE THIS! I've read it countless of times now! You're a good writer!

The endings the best! XD
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Aw this was great! Thank you SO much for adding more Kurtty to the Wolverine and the X Men section! Kurtty will be revived!
555Diana555 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
love it! you're a great writer and i hope you continue :)
FireShifter chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Love it!

I always wanted to see a KittyKurt relationship and how they became friends in Wolverine and the X-men

Please do a sequel! _