Reviews for Death's Memoirs3: A Slight Detour
Ravenja70 chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
great read! I guess I have to look for the Sandman now ... ;-)
JessTheGeek chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Thanks for the shout out :D

Great chapter, I love it. Are you writing anymore?

John Barrowman looks FANTASTIC in drag! I really want to see it, I hope I do!

Keep up the good work with your stories. I love your writing! Update soon!
The convertor chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Great story, Keep that pen writting as i love the way you write,
0lizzybennet0 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
You are responsible for the biggest snort in the history of ground shaking snorts, I looked at the pictures for La Cage Aux Folles. John Barrowman is brilliant, absolutely amazingly brilliantly gorgeous! I would swim across whatever-sea-it-is-between-australia-and-uk to see it! *frustrated howl*

*cough* Rant over. I love how you write! All the characters as are *thinkinging of word, finding it hard to focus with JB images on screen* distinctive? They feel like completely different people, which doesn't always happen in fanfics!

Liria Nai chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Brilliant. Sorry it took me so long to reply. Can't wait for the next point in the series and one day that promised reunion with Jack.
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow, not sure how I missed the first two installments, but I'm defintiely going back for them. I don't know the Endless at all, but you bring them to life so well! Absolutely wonderful, great humour and great relationships

Gx
milady dragon chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I absolutely loved this, especially how they messed with the Doctor. And I'm not exactly sure I want to know what Ianto and Jack get up to...please write more! I can't wait!