Reviews for Seduce Me
Jynova chapter 3 . 3/31
You should continue this story... seriously!
Sedinette Michaelis chapter 3 . 9/19/2015
Oh you don't keep writing :( it's disappoining, it is really a good story :( it is thrilling and nice to read well thank you for these chapters

Vongola Princessa chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
TokusatsuLuv chapter 3 . 3/9/2015
This is truly very interesting to read; I hope to read the next chapters soon

I sure hope that Suzaku doesn't really play with Lelouch's feelings
Guest chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
Where is chapter 4 it is 2013 why is not it posted
WinnieChuChu chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
Why is it that always the good stories that are never finished yert?!
AnniCat chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Nooooooo...! Why is it always the good ones that "end" too soon, without being finished?!

Good job! I love it. It's nice to see that "your" characters aren't too shallow. I like your Suzaku for still not having fallen for Lelouch and Lulu for not being stupid or easily manipulated! It's a nice kind of suspence to wait and see how their relationship is going to get complicated.
BTW why didn't Suzaku notice when Leloch talked about Euphie, or did he? Or mabye Euphemia is not such a rare name in your story?

Kudos for a job, even if not yet finished, well done.
Shinju Angel chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Update! please!
yueHOLIC chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
the same lovable yet evil mad woman milly
i love this company s0 much..though
well suzaku is still an ass..
but I agree with gino, you will eat those words you said suzaku once you find that some0ne..meaning lulu

still waiting.. chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Soo...suzaku is a bastard. Lol but it's a good story do far. Can't wait til chapter 4! :)
crimson-angel08 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I'm really interested on how you will make Suzaku realise that he's so wrong on playing with Lulu like that. So, please I would like to hear the cont of the story.

Thanks a lot! :))))
OneWay623 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Freaxx chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
this just really is an amazing fanfic ;3
Freaxx chapter 2 . 7/30/2011
milly *pout whine* Dont spoil the moment!
Freaxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
*smirk* I think i'll really enjoy reading this story