Reviews for Mirror Mystery Husband
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
So, what happened when Uhura and the others got back to their own universe? What did she think of Spock?
sg1robinson chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
I loved this story! Please tell me that you have a follow up story that explored what happened after Uhura returned to the correct universe. Did she and Spock start a relationship? More Please!
obilove chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
That chapter was the hotness.
JustWriter2 chapter 3 . 2/24/2010
Could we please see Lt. Uhura's reaction when they return and she sees Spock?

Kryska chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
Please tell me your are going to continue with this story, it is so wonderful, there are so much we need to know! I can't wait to see Uhura's reaction to "her" Spock.
Ankhesen chapter 3 . 10/17/2009
"More, more, more!"
shejams chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
Another great chapter. :-)

You know now whenever I see this episode I will always have this story in the back of my mind. You are doing a great job with this. It seems like it is part of the actually episode.

Well, I can't wait to find out how Uhura going to react to Spock we they get back. Or if Mirror Uhura tried to seduce him. If she did will he see her in a different way as well? So many questions I have. Inquiring minds wants to know. LOL Please update soon.
InuChan7979 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
i cant wait to find out what happens when they are back on their own Enterprise. this is becoming my favorite Spock/Uhura story on FanFiction.
elaine451 chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
I'll be very interested to see what Nyota's reaction to 'her' Spock will be...great story so far 8-)
LadyFangs chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
Yes! I can't wait to see what happens when Uhura comes face-to-face with her Spock...

*wicked smile*

How will she explain the giant hickey on her neck? Especially since the uniforms in both universes leaves that part exposed?

You know he's gonna ask.
Ankhesen chapter 2 . 9/17/2009
OMG - this awesome. You have to keep going; we don't have nearly enough writers doing S/U fic in the TOS 'verse. And certainly not this well!
recumbentgoat chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Oh my god this was so hot. I loved that episode and your observation about Nyota's rings was a great touch. Fantastic!
elaine451 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
Okay, this chapter answered my questions...very hot! After the movie, it's hard for me to imagine Nyota without Spock...
elaine451 chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Oh, interesting concept. I wonder who you are picturing as Spock and Uhura? The characters from the original series or from the 2009 film? I'm also wondering if the crew is from the original series, where Spock and Uhura have no personal relationship or from the movie? Either way, brilliant beginning!
SamanthaPaige chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Great story! I'm very curious about what will happen when Uhura gets back to her own world.