Reviews for Swim With Me To The Edge
Pikachu3'syou16 chapter 4 . 7/17
oh man reading up to half of chapter 4 my heart sank. I can't image how painful it is to be in naruto shoes right now. convicted of murder of his parents dude that's way worse then living a whole life with out them, he doesn't even have freedom right now. it's just 20x worse to me it hurts thinking about it. but omg I still luv yr story the suspense and the feeks your giving this story is just amazing. I'm probably going to cry but I'm reading this story full through. hope you make more story's like this about naruto
jenevive.caringal chapter 14 . 1/20
this story is amazing . I love it .
I like how you managed to incorporate so many aspects from the original into a completely new au
PrincessofDeath13 chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
love the story the best ever
Ryder Miller chapter 14 . 10/22/2015
Such cute ending! Love this story deeply!
Ryder Miller chapter 13 . 10/22/2015
That was such an emotional and heart warming story! I enjoyed it so much.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/5/2015
And the author said "let all Sakura haters scream in victory" lol
Poisoned Pink chapter 14 . 8/28/2015
Wow... I am at an absolute loss for words. That was a truly amazing story. From start to finish there wasn't a time that I found myself bored and wanting to put it down and read something else. I loved your writing and there were parts when you literally had me screaming and squealing.

When I started it I noticied that there were four pairings and I shipped three of them. Now let me tell you I was quite skeptical about Kiba x Neji, I had nothing against the pairing but I wasn't really into it either. Now I absolutely adore it. Everytime I would see Neji or Kiba after the page break I got so excited. My one problem is that now when I go on a search for stories for this ship I will never be completely satisfied because this story has given me unbeatable standards.

I personally think that you were good at keeping the characters in character. Both Naruto and Sauke were a bit ooc but it's understandable with the plot of the story, I mean if the characters were exactly the same as they are in the anime/manga then the story wouldn't be that interesting right?

So overall fantastic job! It was well written, the plot always left you on the edge of you seat, and it's obvious that you put a lot of time and effort into this and it most definitely paid off!

Yours truly,
Poisoned Pink
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Weren't they supposed to be swimmers...? I couldn't tell. The only thing really using a pool at all was in the end and the beginning and both times Naruto almost drowned.

This fanfic should be called Drown Me, Burn Me, and Beat Me to the Edge.

Yep. Sounds bout right.
starryshouyou chapter 14 . 7/27/2015
The plot was great, the characters were amazing, and the ending was even better!
foxgirl198 chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Wats alibi I asked my big brother and he said he didnt know fyi hes 17
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
ikuzo
Guest chapter 14 . 4/13/2015
It was a beautifully written story with a gripping plot..
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
Well I guess you can tell I didn't enjoy this fic. The only reason I read it is because Naruto and Sasuke were swimmers and I kept waiting for that to play a part in the fic, and it never did. The story would mention that they had meets and that was about it. Instead, the ENTIRE plot was about beating the shit out of Naruto and having Sasuke save him.

Naruto tried to commit suicide, Sasuke saved him. Naruto had no friends and was bullied, Sasuke became his first friend and saved him from his loneliness. Naruto became a burn victim, Sasuke didn't exactly save him, but he stayed with him throughout all the treatments, so it still counts as heroism of a different kind. Gaara beat the shit out of Naruto, Sasuke saved him. Gaara tried to kill Naruto, Sasuke saved him.

Who the fuck was Naruto supposed to be? Princess Peach? Sorry Mario, your princess is in another castle. Did you have fun torturing Naruto? You only gave him ONE good moment in the entire fic, and that was when he hit Orochimaru over the head with the brick. And I bet it pissed you off to do it because all you wanted was to make Naruto into a victim. Too bad that was the only way he could be cleared of the murder charges against him, otherwise you'd have made Sasuke save the day yet again.

Come to think of it, THAT'S why you unnecessarily made Naruto into a burn victim! The fire department was right behind him. There was no reason for him to go rushing into the barn to untie Sasuke, and the fire department never would have allowed it anyway. Third degree burns were the fic's punishment for Naruto stealing Sasuke's role as the hero!

Damn, the plot of this fic gets more depressing the more I think about it.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/4/2015
That final scene with Sakura was completely TACKY. What the fuck? Why did you make Naruto and Sasuke flaunt their love like that? She was with Sasuke for a year and then finds out that he was probably cheating on her with Naruto and that's why they broke up. God damn it, she deserved her closure, not to have Naruto interrupt them just so they could act like two even bigger idiots in front of her. And now in your A/N you're telling us you're going to make her the villain for this. God damn, talk about adding insult to injury. Sasuke and Naruto are the assholes here, not the person who got cheated on and then DUMPED. And I fucking hate Sakura and I'm taking her side, that should tell just how asshole-ish Sasuke and Naruto were acting!